news?

For new sounds, old sounds and favourite sound discussion...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

gersey
Known user

news?

Post by gersey »

any news on new releases or dvds, is jason writin new material? fed up checkin 'news' section of this site, hasn't changed for months
jb
Known user

Post by jb »

I was wondering who actually updates this site...is it run by JP's management team or what?
will this do?
Known user

Post by will this do? »

No one does...you get a brief flurry any time there's some product in the offing (and that means with a proper programmed release date and everything, cos by definition there's always a 'new record' being worked on).

Until then, it's just us and what passes for our sense of humour.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

will this do? wrote:No one does...you get a brief flurry any time there's some product in the offing (and that means with a proper programmed release date and everything, cos by definition there's always a 'new record' being worked on).

Until then, it's just us and what passes for our sense of humour.
Got it in one. There's MILES more Spiritualized info on this message board than anyone to do with the band or label can be arsed with. I am 99% certain few people to do with Jason (and 100% the man himself) ever look at anything that goes on here. The silent community. Which brings to mind the strange thought that Pete Kember is more up to date with this board than Mr Pierce. I could easily dive into this area but its been covered before and I can't be arsed (much like Jason and his record company).
sydspaceman
New user

Post by sydspaceman »

It's comforting to know that even on this new version of the board that I've never posted on until now, the fans receive the same poor treatment on news as when we're treated to lackluster performances of substand material.......oh, just kidding I still love Spiritualized.

I guess this means the new album should be on track to appear sometime around 2008, then.

I can except this now, though, after the last record. Spiritualized records seem to be better when locked in a four to five year gestation period.....

Anyways......I'm sure nobody remembers me or cares but it's nice to see all the old names are still intact!

Regards,
me
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Word up Syd, I mind ye.

Peace