Camera on tour

This is where upcoming information on gigs will be posted.

Moderators: runcible, MODLAB

runcible
Site Admin

Camera on tour

Post by runcible »

Motorik experts Camera from Berlin are touring in the next few months including a couple of rare UK dates:

https://www.facebook.com/wearecamera/ap ... 6167614127

They are playing some small pub in Todmorden. I saw them there last year in a tiny cellar with just 35 people in the audience and it was absolutely amazing, so this is a bit of a treat...
mooseandhobbes
New user

Re: Camera on tour

Post by mooseandhobbes »

I saw Camera at the Shacklewell Arms a while back and I really liked them.
I couldn't take my eyes off the drummer. He's hypnotic.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Absolutely - Michael Drummer is easily one of the finest drummers I have ever seen yet his kit is ridiculously minimal!
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

I was hoping to see them at the Fuzz Club weekender in London in November but they are playing on the Friday night and I am only going for the Saturday. Missed them at last years Liverpool Psych Fest too as was knackered and had to call it a day before they came on :roll: Great fucking line-up for that Fuzz Club gig BTW...is anyone else going? Sonic Jesus, Radar Men From The Moon, The Myrrors, Mugstar. Cult of Dom Keller, Camera, The Janitors and more.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
mooseandhobbes
New user

Post by mooseandhobbes »

I'm going to the Fuzz Club weekender but only on the Friday. I'm off away on the Saturday.
It does look brilliant, but I was glad that I'd at least get to see Camera, and a friend of mine really wanted to see them too.

Hello, BTW. I'm new.