Grimm

All of the above.

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

redcloud
Known user

Grimm

Post by redcloud »

My wife and I first tuned into this series back in October because it is filmed and set entirely in Portland. Have to say we have become hooked on it. What a clever twist and fresh take on the police drama.

Anybody else watch it?
niamhm
Known user

Re: Grimm

Post by niamhm »

wifes been watching this and has it series link ,so I watched the first 3 episodes ,canny get into it,that shape shifting stuff ,no for me I think its coz of the number of vampire ,zombie type of shows she seems to be watching just now -the planners full or it-theirs another adult fairy tale thing started up this week as well with Robert Carlyle in it can`t remember the name for the life of me ,that kinda stuff is everywhere ,
just finished The Sopranos box set ,and no matter the amount of hyping ,arm twisting & promises of greatness ,she just will not give it a try ,no accounting for taste I suppose :?
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

niamhm wrote:wifes been watching this and has it series link ,so I watched the first 3 episodes ,canny get into it,that shape shifting stuff ,no for me I think its coz of the number of vampire ,zombie type of shows she seems to be watching just now -the planners full or it-theirs another adult fairy tale thing started up this week as well with Robert Carlyle in it can`t remember the name for the life of me ,that kinda stuff is everywhere ,
It's actually pretty good. Give it a chance. My only concern is that it might become too predictable or repetitive. I think they need to develop the character of the wife of the Grimm cop and also the bad cop/police captain. Both have potential to be game changers.

On a slightly different note...my wife is an actress and she was just called to audition for the show. I know she would love to get involved on this gig.
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

I`ll probably watch another couple,It looks goods visually ,reminds me of the X-Files somehow,good luck to the wife with the audition though,
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Season 2 started tonight on a bang! :D