An amazing film, the action sequences are incredible :!:

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/rev ... FID=137460

Anybody else seen this :?:
'Remember, change is not good'
Laz69
Known user

Re: The Raid

Post by Laz69 »

Superb movie... loved it! Although it does slow down a little nearer the end, the action and gunfighting in the first half is great. Loved the fridge scene.
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Yeah I saw it in the little indie cinema down here (the country's oldest working cinema no less) and thought it was great. The audience spontaneously clapped during a couple of the longer fight scenes. Though I haven't seen it yet, I've heard that the new Dredd film is kinda similar plot wise...with the storming of tower block I mean.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

Shinesalight wrote:Though I haven't seen it yet, I've heard that the new Dredd film is kinda similar plot wise...with the storming of tower block I mean.
don't forget this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD0gm7dHKKc

haven't seen the raid, so don't know the fridge scene in question, but for me nothing will top the scary fridge in requiem for a dream.
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Shinesalight wrote:Yeah I saw it in the little indie cinema down here (the country's oldest working cinema no less) and thought it was great. The audience spontaneously clapped during a couple of the longer fight scenes. Though I haven't seen it yet, I've heard that the new Dredd film is kinda similar plot wise...with the storming of tower block I mean.
Glad you enjoyed, I loved it. Am guessing Dredd film is not a patch :lol:
'Remember, change is not good'