LGM/ Pure Phase era poster

All of the above.

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

thehappiestmanalive
New user

LGM/ Pure Phase era poster

Post by thehappiestmanalive »

I know it may be a long shot but does anyone on here know where I may be able to find a poster from either LGM or Pure Phase? Cheers!
Spiby
Known user

Re: LGM/ Pure Phase era poster

Post by Spiby »

I think I've sent you a PM about this, but can't be sure it sent. If so, you've probably got several, sorry!

If you haven't received it, feel free to PM me.

What kind of size are you after?

I have an A4-ish size poster that came with LGM. It's a bit crumpled and is rolled up, living in the loft, but I'd be happy to send it to a good home.
thehappiestmanalive
New user

Hello - cheers for responding to my post
I tried to send you a PM but it looks to be stuck in my outbox for some reason. As you can see i do not post or use this site much other than view so not sure if it's something I did wrong or didn't do.
thehappiestmanalive
New user

Spiby wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 pm I think I've sent you a PM about this, but can't be sure it sent. If so, you've probably got several, sorry!

I have an A4-ish size poster that came with LGM. It's a bit crumpled and is rolled up, living in the loft, but I'd be happy to send it to a good home.
I tried to send you a PM but it looks to be stuck in my outbox for some reason. As you can see i do not post or use this site much other than view so not sure if it's something I did wrong or didn't do.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

wonder where that Pure Phase poster is that was on the wall of Nathan Barley's flat? :D :?
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

thehappiestmanalive wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:23 pm
Spiby wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 pm I think I've sent you a PM about this, but can't be sure it sent. If so, you've probably got several, sorry!

Just PM'd you :)
nghst
Known user

Post by nghst »

20200818_144942 (2).jpg
20200818_144942 (2).jpg (37.55 KiB) Viewed 3201 times
Man it's been dead around here lately. I just got these two posters. Sorry they're are blurry.
Attachments
20200818_144942 (2).jpg
20200818_144942 (2).jpg (37.55 KiB) Viewed 3201 times