My Art! Spiritualized related...

All of the above.

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

Adam Rodent
Known user

My Art! Spiritualized related...

Post by Adam Rodent »

Hello Everyone,
I've been a long time board scavenger, but I can never remember my log in info anyways I'd like to point any interested souls towards my website which features my artwork that may be of interest to some of you. specifically the folder entitled "+" I think you'll obviously see some spiritualized influence, but please look around and let me know what you think!
Many Thanks-Adam

www.freewebs.com/adamwatkins
www.myspace.com/tonerodent
purespace
Known user

Re: My Art! Spiritualized related...

Post by purespace »

fantastic work Adam, really enjoyed viewing your site. Very exciting about your work with Martin Atkins. My mates and I were well into everything Waxtrax back in the late 80s and attended many shows ala Ministry, Rev Co, KMFDM, Thrill Kill Kult, et. al.. Witnessed Pigface countless times and in infinite incarnations (hung out with them after a double show at the Blind Pig in Ann Arbor totally out of our minds on various whatnots, sitting on the floor chatting with En Esch about his art and consuming more than our share, don't know how we ever made home that winter night). Thanks for stirring fond memories :wink:
I think I feel it coming on
Adam Rodent
Known user

Post by Adam Rodent »

Many Thanks-I hope some others take a peek as well. Anyone who is an artist of any form out there knows that getting people to see your work is the most difficult thing and the most rewarding thing. Martin is a great guy and I highly recommend the book to anyone and everyone in a band considering being in a band or thinking about a tour. Check it out on Amazon and his site as well. www.tstouring.com

Cheers-Adam
They Transmit
Known user

Post by They Transmit »

You've got a typo in the first line of your bio....

"About Me
I am a St. Louis-based multimedia artist and is an Art Instructor...."
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-lights-Become-lights/225847625393
Adam Rodent
Known user

Post by Adam Rodent »

Thanks Transmit-It has been corrected-stay tuned for more images in the coming days!
Best-Adam