Pure Phase Poster

All of the above.

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent

wolfdisguisedasmonk
New user

Pure Phase Poster

Post by wolfdisguisedasmonk »

I've been searching for this for ages and ages, does anyone have any idea where I can get a large poster of the image on the inside of Pure Phase, Jason Pierce and Kate Radley walking down a street with Jason in an astronaut suit?

I have see one pop up on ebay once and for some reason, I didn't get it.

It seems to be as rare as rocking-horse shit.

I do an internet trawl for it every now and then but nothing. :(

Any help would be appreciated.
x
purespace
Known user

Re: Pure Phase Poster

Post by purespace »

this one? It is actually double sided with J and Kate on one and the Easter Everywhere sun on the other:

A nice chap here in Michigan had a handful of these several years ago (all signed by Jason, Kate and, I think, Damon). There two are permanently screwed to my walls. I'll keep an eye out.
I think I feel it coming on
wolfdisguisedasmonk
New user

Post by wolfdisguisedasmonk »

Yeah, that's it!

Many thanks for keeping an eye out. To be honest I was after a bigger one, like the one on the wall in (of all things) Nathan Barley!

Like I say, all help appreciated.
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

Yeah, that poster is very rare. I have the same one as Purespace, however mine has a few wrinkles/creases on it. I have not had the money to mount/frame mine yet. Another rare poster one is Kate holding a pill packet promoting LAGWAFIS.
radioshack
Known user

Post by radioshack »

I really want the Jason/Kate PP poster.

I always thought of the use of the poster in Nathan Barley as being a respectful acknowledgement/name-dropping by Chris Morris. I doubt NB would ever have really listened to PP. I give him up to a few bars into The Slide Song, before he turned it off and listen to a remix of 'Where's the ice cream?!?!?!'