What gigs have you got coming up?

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: spzretent, BzaInSpace, runcible, MODLAB

niamhm
Known user

Re: What gigs have you got coming up?

Post by niamhm »

Laz69 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:34 pm
I had the Mary Chain in Glasgow next week @ Barras and they are threatening similar action here. Just waiting to hear. My better half is also starting to stress about our Portugal break at the end of April.

Don't get me wrong, i understand it serious, but i do think a lot of this is being blown out of proportion. The fear mongering and panic spread by the fucking press is outrageous.

Not fucking happy... :evil:
Me too Laz, bit annoyed as I`ve been looking forward to this one for a while, only consolation is it`ll probably be rescheduled for later in the yr

sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Laz69 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:34 pm
My better half is also starting to stress about our Portugal break at the end of April.

Don't get me wrong, i understand it serious, but i do think a lot of this is being blown out of proportion. The fear mongering and panic spread by the fucking press is outrageous.

Not fucking happy... :evil:
We're supposed to be heading off for a week in the sun next week. Fuck knows what'll happen :roll:

Agree on the fear mongering. Bonkers.
Where's the sacrifice? Oh get off the cross, we need the wood.

niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Got tickets for 4 gigs before the end of April which I guess will be turning into Gigs I`ve Got Coming Up I wont Be Going To Just Yet. I see RSD has been postponed along with tours all over the place, going to have quite a knock on effect in the music/ live music industry area,

spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

Might not have anymore future concerts because of the virus. Coachella has been pushed back. Major sporting events have been postponed/cancelled including English Premier League, Serie A, March Madness ( college basketball tournament ), NBA, etc.

Each city, county, state dictate their own laws. Some cities you can't gather with more than 100+ due to the virus. Trader Joe's (owned by Aldi in the States) is limiting people inside their stores now. :oops:

rapideye
Known user

Post by rapideye »

So, maybe we need a 'What gigs were you supposed to attend but have now been postponed?' a bit depressing? For me, Nick Cave in London in May has been postponed. Pretty gutted as it would be great but also my Wife and I were having our first night away without Kids to head off to see it. Never-mind, the sun has been out the last few days and it'll come around again. Of course, I'm now thinking I might be able to get tickets for the Amsterdam gig instead :twisted: Silver linings.

ro
Known user

Post by ro »

... or maybe we need a “what virtual gigs do you have coming up?” theme.

for me, Low on their IG live every friday has been a godsend, along with all the terrific deejays doing live sets. robyn hitchcock and emma swift each week on stageit has been lovely as well, but other than those i don’t have good leads on what’s out there.

what live-from-home quarantine gigs have you found out there, and who are you looking forward to seeing?