Spiritualized @ Metro Theatre, Sydney - Full Gig Video

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

kennsysmith
New user

Spiritualized @ Metro Theatre, Sydney - Full Gig Video

Post by kennsysmith »

Spiritualized performed at the Metro Theatre on the 16th January 2009, as a side show to their appearance at the ATP festival.
This show was recorded in full by the venue, and has just been posted online in it's entirety.

http://www.moshcam.com/spiritualized/me ... e-481.aspx

The setlist is:

1: Amazing Grace/You Lie You Cheat
2: Shine a Light
3: Cheapster
4: Soul on Fire
5: Sweet Talk
6: Sitting on Fire
7: Walking with Jesus
8: Oh Baby
9: Rated X
10: Think I'm in Love
11: Lay Back
12: Death Take Your Fiddle
13: Life is a Problem
14: Ladies & Gentlemen we are Floating in Space
15: She Kissed Me (It Felt Like a Hit)
16: Come Together
17: Take Me To The Other Side
18: Death Can You Hear Me?
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Re: Spiritualized @ Metro Theatre, Sydney - Full Gig Video

Post by BzaInSpace »

Thanks Kenny!
O P 8
marc w
Known user

Post by marc w »

Is there any way this can be downloaded? Would love a copy of this.
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

I can upload an AVI or MP4 of it - they are both about 1.5gb - which format would you prefer?
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
marc w
Known user

Post by marc w »

The avi would be great.
Tostaky
New user

Post by Tostaky »

Interested too, please if it's possible! Thanks sooooooooooooo much! Already great to have it online!
Tostaky
New user

Post by Tostaky »

Thanks for the internet link it's a fantastic gig!
Last edited by Tostaky on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flokie
Known user

Post by flokie »

Would love that link to the avi too!
alaero
New user

Post by alaero »

Would love a link.

I was at this gig and saw them recording it
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Sorry guys I promised to do this and then promptly forgot. I'm uploading the avi now so expect it in about an hour.

It's done! This link only lasts a fortnight but if anyone else needs it then just PM me:

http://rcpt.yousendit.com/1084783451/68 ... b506c89793
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
Tostaky
New user

Post by Tostaky »

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! downloading! You're the king!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!!!!!!!!!!!
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Yay! I'm glad you like it. It's my fave Spiritualized recording - I listen to the audio all the time. For me the set list is as close to perfection as I can imagine (okay maybe add in 'Run' or 'I Want You' and that would seal the deal) and the version of Take Me To The Other Side is amazing. I saw them a few times on the A&E tour and (IMHO) they were the best they've ever been.

BTW there are a couple of moments where the video pauses because the streaming was held up - I've had a go at fixing these with QuickTime Pro but it always knocks the audio out of sync - the original file of this is 32gb and just takes forever to do anything. So if there are any Final Cut heads out there that know about this stuff then let me know and I can post you the master file on a drive - it will be Mac formatted though. I've got Final Cut but it is waaaaaaaay complicated and looks majorly intimidating, maybe I should just tough it out and swot up. :?
Tostaky
New user

Post by Tostaky »

For me it's just one song missing: Don't just do something. Don't know if it's underrated or if it's me but I just love this song and there's just one version of it live on youtube! Very strange to me!

You're very lucky to have seen them many times. I thing it will never happen to me, they will never come to France specially to the south of france!

Yeah the sydney gig is wonderfull by the setlist and how the songs are arranged!

Thanks again!
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Well why not fly over in October, you could fly in to Bristol for the gig on Sunday, travel up to London on Monday and then come to Albert Hall on Tuesday...... go on you know you want to!!! Either start saving now or just get a credit card near the time and max it for the love of the Spaceman - that's what I do...
marc w
Known user

Post by marc w »

Thank you so much!
Tostaky
New user

Post by Tostaky »

For me it's just one song missing: Don't just do something.
That's no true in fact because I think I like almost all their songs when I think about it! So there's a lot of songs missing!! :D

Hehe I did something like that for one of my other favorit band: the soundtrack of our lives! But it was when I was single some years ago! Now with a little kid who is 1 year old and the second one coming in july... I think it will be hard!

That's why I hope they will make an dvd about this gig.
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh my computer died and I lost this file!!! Does anyone have it - avi or mp4 - and could reupload it for me? I can give you my login details for Hightail so it won't take hours to upload!

Any help much appreciated - I am desperate coz I love this gig and the only version I have now is the low test version I made for my iPhone. Gutted beyond belief!!!
endsprings
Known user

Post by endsprings »

I'd be grateful if anyone would be cool to share this gig. One of my favourites!
https://soundcloud.com/endsprings
https://dustwindtales.wordpress.com
https://endsprings.bandcamp.com
https://twitter.com/endsprings
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Here it is, beware it's almost 3gb:

https://we.tl/t-FoATBBcDoc

Enjoy!