The Paradise Tomorrow!!!!

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

LazerTaco
New user

The Paradise Tomorrow!!!!

Post by LazerTaco »

Hey I just wanted to say that I am so excited for the show tomorrow at The Paradise in Boston. My wife Katie walked into "Ladies and Gentleman" at our wedding. Going to be a great night.

Timothy and Katie Tucker
synthiA
Known user

Re: The Paradise Tomorrow!!!!

Post by synthiA »

How was it? Last time I was at Paradise was in 1995 to see Spiritualized.
julie13
New user

Post by julie13 »

I thought the Boston show was fantastic. Although it was great to hear the new songs again (was at the Royal Albert Hall in October), the highlight was a long, noisy "Stay With Me." I would have been happy if it had lasted for hours. Low point was "Ladies and Gentlemen..." It made me think that they needed a tuba. In some alternative universe that song is a favorite in German beer halls.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

i thought the show was fine. not great, not bad. i agree on stay with me, love that song and it sounded beautiful.

wished they didn't do so many songs of AG. however i will say the place was sold out and i figured there would be a mass exodus during oh baby>rated x but that didn't occur. rated x was great too, if only they left out the other ones.

doggen really reminds me of that guy from the wheeler dealers tv show.
driveblind
New user

Post by driveblind »

Did anyone take note of the setlist for the Boston show? I could probably name most of the songs they played that night, but I certainly wouldn't get them in the right order. Thanks!
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

synthiA wrote:How was it? Last time I was at Paradise was in 1995 to see Spiritualized.
that was my first spiritualized show :D

driveblind, i am pretty sure it was the same as was posted for the nyc show in that thread... except i could swear there were 2 songs at the bottom of the setlist for encore and they did only do cop shoot cop.i was right up front but i couldn't read the other title.

yah, stay with me was wonderful..
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

by the way, to the guy up front i spoke with who was recording.... how did it come out?