Cambridge - Nov 2012 (Set list SPOILER included)

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

Sim
Known user

Cambridge - Nov 2012 (Set list SPOILER included)

Post by Sim »

On great form tonight in Cambridge, really good sound at the Junction. Set list pretty much the same as Sage, but with Take Your Time moved and the main set finishing with Electric Mainline. Get What You Deserve seemed to have a verse and chorus missing (unless I phased out and missed it). Probably the best climax to Take Your Time that I've heard since early gigs, Doggen coaxed an enormous noise from his Les Paul. Smiles also had a massive ending, I think they were determined to play until the 11pm finish time.

Loved the new songs, the verses to Perfect Miracle have a very similar lyrical rhythm to LAGWAFIS.

Hey Jane
Electricity
Get what you deserve
Little Girl
Too late
Heading for the top
Freedom
I am what I am
Mary
Life is a problem
So long
'A' Song
Perfect Miracle
Take Your Time
Electric Mainline
-----
Come Down Easy
Smiles

(So that's all of SHSL I think?)

Re: Cambridge - Nov 2012 (Set list SPOILER included)

Post by angelsighs »

nice one, hope we get Electric Mainline tomorrow night!
Shinesalight
Known user

Re: Cambridge - Nov 2012 (Set list SPOILER included)

Post by Shinesalight »

It's not exactly a greatest hits setlist is it?!...10 out of the firsts 11 songs are SHSL numbers. I know this is meant to be the tour of that very album, plus I'm jumping the gun as I haven't witnessed these shows yet, but I still think that's a bit excessive when there are so many songs to choose from the back catalogue. On the plus side, I like the idea of the set (pre-encore) closing with Electric Mainline rather than a new song. And I'm still looking forward to hearing Come Down Easy and the return of Take Your Time.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone