Kraftwerk 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 in London

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

gassjack
Known user

Kraftwerk 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 in London

Post by gassjack »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-mo ... -4-5-6-7-8

SIXTY NOTES PER NIGHT!!! I'm gonna have to sell a frikkin' kidney!!!!!!
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
stevelee101
Known user

Re: Kraftwerk 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 in London

Post by stevelee101 »

IF I can get a ticket and IF there are people standing next to me at the gig talking away as if they're in a bar, I will not be responsible for my actions! :lol:
The sound when the played Manchester Velodrome a couple of years back was astounding - so loud and so clear - so let's hope for a similar experience at the Tate.
nickh
Known user

Post by nickh »

It’s tempting although I think I would have to pick just one evening. Probably Radioactivity.

I saw Kraftwerk at Brixton Academy on The Mix tour and they are definitely worth seeing. Loads of Spacemen 3 t-shirts being worn that night!
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

I'm definitely going to try for Trans-Europe Express but I won't be buying tickets for friends - it's every fan for themselves!!! I'd like Autobahn and Radioactivity as well but there is no way I can afford them. If money wasn't a problem I'd go every night.
and through wax seals and padlocks...a hand through my ribcage...past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping shoulders...collarbone...crushing...I imagined myself hacking desperately at a sea of appendages...freeing myself like a butcher...
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

stevelee101 wrote:IF I can get a ticket and IF there are people standing next to me at the gig talking away as if they're in a bar, I will not be responsible for my actions! :lol:
HELL YEAH! I'll have your back! :lol: Any twunt chatting thru my £60 will get a six-inch gold blade to the head!!!!
stevelee101
Known user

Post by stevelee101 »

gassjack wrote:I'm definitely going to try for Trans-Europe Express but I won't be buying tickets for friends - it's every fan for themselves!!!
Tickets are pick up on the door on the night jobs, named credit card holder only, apparently. At least it's an attempt to stop touting. And no presale for 'friends of the Tate' either so, fingers crossed....
gassjack
Known user

Post by gassjack »

Well I ain't going to any of them now. I checked my bank balance and the money ain't there. My initial feeling was total euphoria that this was happening but the more I think about it I realise I cannot justify the expense. :(
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Got tickets for TEE and Man Machine in Dusseldorf the month before, gonna try for Techno Pop at these. Will be impossible to get tickets though judging from the other 2 catalogue instalments. Fuck knows how I managed it for DUS!
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

Unsurprisingly, struggling to get through...
stevelee101
Known user

Post by stevelee101 »

Farcial!!!
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Absolute waste of time. Given up trying, something I didn't even do during the worst years of Glasto ticketing...
stevelee101
Known user

Post by stevelee101 »

Even the mighty See Tickets seem competent in comparison. Might try again next Monday, lines might have cleared by then ha ha ha
nickh
Known user

Post by nickh »

What a joke.

No luck here, been trying since 7.15, phone and website.

Quite a few sold out according to Twitter although not Radioactivity which I wanted, right now I'll take a ticket for any night.

You are right Greeny, Glastonbury was a fuck sight easier. That only took 4 hours.
nickh
Known user

Post by nickh »

Tickets on e-bay already.

Fuck you scalpers.
charles w
Known user

Post by charles w »

nickh wrote:Tickets on e-bay already.

Fuck you scalpers.
Report them. Apparently they have been ending the auctions.

Managed to get Autobahn tickets on the phone at lunchtime. Sympathy to those who didn't manage.

I've reported 4 listings.

One was this one...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X2-KRAFTWERK- ... 43b6d26838

...lets see what happens.

I know in the past people have set up new ebay accounts and made quite large bids for the tickets very near the end of the auction
nickh
Known user

Post by nickh »

charles w wrote:

Fuck you scalpers.

Managed to get Autobahn tickets on the phone at lunchtime
Congratulations, hope you have a good night!
stevelee101
Known user

Post by stevelee101 »

charles w wrote:

Fuck you scalpers.
Report them. Apparently they have been ending the auctions.

Managed to get Autobahn tickets on the phone at lunchtime. Sympathy to those who didn't manage.

I've reported 4 listings.

One was this one...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X2-KRAFTWERK- ... 43b6d26838

...lets see what happens.

I know in the past people have set up new ebay accounts and made quite large bids for the tickets very near the end of the auction
Good work. Only way to shut touts down - 'professional' and amateur alike - is by reporting them and, more importantly, never ever buying from them.
No joy on the ticket front for me, I'm afraid. Just lost heart after trying to ring up about 50 times. It'll be full of dickheads anyway . . . :lol: