Low @ Sheffield Leadmill

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

BVCP206
Known user

Low @ Sheffield Leadmill

Post by BVCP206 »

Going to see Low @ Leadmill tomorrow, has anybody seen them on this tour yet and if so can you give us an idea of the setlist? Have they as I'm led to believe 'cranked it up' somewhat?
herman
Known user

Post by herman »

Saw Low last week performing in brussels and it was truly great! However, a setlist is impossible to give you because I don't know the titles of their songs although I've got practicly all their cd's . But what a night it was...
"Thank you"
BVCP206
Known user

Post by BVCP206 »

Absolutely wonderful show. Had a fantastic night. Band were floating about before and after the gig mingling and chatting with the punters ,very friendly. Managed to have a word with Alan and Zak asked it they would play 'The Plan' and 'Canada' which to my amazement they did back to back ! Even acknowledged me and the wife after they played them. Hats off to the support as well, Kid Dakota worth checking out. One last thing which was a real bonus, virtually no chatterboxes during the show, which I'm afraid could not be said of last show Spiritualized played there. Why do people pay £15/£20 to stand and talk to there mates for the length of the show when they could do it for nothing stood outside :!: