Upcoming March gigs

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

Feedback Forever
Known user

Upcoming March gigs

Post by Feedback Forever »

Can't wait for Copenhagen and Stockholm in a few weeks. What do you think we can expect? Will the new album still be played in its entirety, or can we expect more old and noisier stuff?
Jasonsmith
Known user

Re: Upcoming March gigs

Post by Jasonsmith »

I'm thinking that they'll be "And nothing hurt" gigs. Let's see what they do in Mexico on Saturday night. :D
slide_song
Known user

Post by slide_song »

i am so excited for next week! going to make the 2.5 hr drive to knoxville on friday and then will see them closer to home on sat night in atlanta. a friend and i were lucky to have been able to make it out to los angeles last october for the show at the orpheum.
honestly, that was one of the best shows of theirs i’ve ever been to. absolutely flawless playing that brought me to tears several times.
love them. life is always better when there’s a spiritualized show to look forward to.
slide_song
Known user

Post by slide_song »

both were beautiful shows. now i’m seriously considering making the almost 12 hr drive for the philadelphia show next month. am i crazy?
momo_90
Known user

Post by momo_90 »

slide_song wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:05 pm both were beautiful shows. now i’m seriously considering making the almost 12 hr drive for the philadelphia show next month. am i crazy?
do it!
Andir56+
New user

Post by Andir56+ »

I'm thinking about doing the 13 hour drive to Chicago!
slide_song
Known user

Post by slide_song »

Andir56+ wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:00 pm I'm thinking about doing the 13 hour drive to Chicago!
ok! this makes me feel better. i have done some crazy trips in the past for this band (including driving to chicago myself) but i thought those days were mostly behind me. i’m just thinking since i have that day off from work already, it would make sense to see them on their last US date this tour ;)