what v i r t u a l gigs do you have coming up?

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

ro
Known user

what v i r t u a l gigs do you have coming up?

Post by ro »

with winter coming on
with no live gigs anytime soon
..please post your upcoming online events!

here’s mine:
every friday at 4pm edt, alan & mimi/LOW do a little set from their living room. it’s become a great comfort during this time

https://instagram.com/lowtheband?igshid=1k519iy0r3f54
ro
Known user

Re: what v i r t u a l gigs do you have coming up?

Post by ro »

angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

I'm tempted by the Earthless one too. But I am a bit dubious about how enjoyable this kind of thing would be.
I know they are cheaper than a normal gig but I'm still unsure. It is important to try and support bands though.
Ride did one a few weeks ago which I didn't go for but apparently was a shambles- piss poor connection etc. If you're just watching it back later what's the point.
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

yah, i can totally understand that, sighs. it’s so weird watching via video.

and stageit is not the most inviting platform. i’ve been watching robyn hitchcock & emma swift a lot, and it’ll cut out from time to time, but you just reload and get back in the swing of things. i find it really enjoyable in the end.

i’m biased, i suppose, due to my illness and inability to attend gigs for a few years now. so being part of a live event, even with bad production, is really fulfilling.

the recent rough trade east thurston moore show was beautifully done, so much so it made me forget it was live, which speaks to your point: i’d rather have watched a video of that, bc that’s what it felt like (aside from between-songs talk)

but acts like low or dean and britta in their living room feel worth it to me. it’s casual and intimate. even the 2-20K attendance DJ sets on IG feel so genuine, bc you’ve got that basic ingredient: a gifted artist in their home doing what they love. the power of that purity really comes through.

i also love watching my friends’ bands on FB live :D

i guess everyone’s still trying to figure this all out, bands, promoters, us...

anyway, i’m very curious what virtual gigs are out there. i don’t know how else to find them!
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

a few very enticing names on here. i only wish tom himself was still with us.
DE169C5F-E20B-4B2B-B7F3-1E568680A9AF.jpeg
DE169C5F-E20B-4B2B-B7F3-1E568680A9AF.jpeg (305.15 KiB) Viewed 12317 times
17F108AE-15D1-41B0-93FE-41A84761EA7B.jpeg
17F108AE-15D1-41B0-93FE-41A84761EA7B.jpeg (326.82 KiB) Viewed 12317 times
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Not sure how many will be turned on by the promise of a 3 hr New Model Army stream this Saturday but one of my mates is super buzzin` for it so good on them, Flaming Lips also doing one on Saturday but i`m going to go for the Earthless show, they did one more suited to other regions of the world I think last Saturday so hopefully any gremlins have been ironed out then
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

niamhm wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:15 pma 3 hr New Model Army stream this Saturday
wow!

i’ve just noticed this:
https://facebook.com/events/s/windhand/ ... 08/?ti=icl
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

million tongues festival:
https://fb.me/e/3SEs1xgGC
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Still waiting for Bjork's shows (postponed until next year).

Just got tickets to Liam Gallagher. :lol:
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Twilight Sad doing something on 5/12 I`m not sure it is an actual live performance or a recording of a live performance, either way thinking about it,https://twitter.com/thetwilightsad/stat ... 4488120320
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

https://www.nyegenyege.com/

this looks incredibly cool and it’s free
08CECE49-9389-4D60-BB27-F58B7CDA4FF4.jpeg
08CECE49-9389-4D60-BB27-F58B7CDA4FF4.jpeg (424.7 KiB) Viewed 12098 times
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

ro wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:23 pm here’s another Earthless show.

https://www.stageit.com/earthless/live_ ... sbah/93620
Live from San Diego's The Casbah! I miss being there. :(

Pretty silent on my end. Still catching Robyn Hitchcock's weekly shows. Getting a little boring because after 7 or 8 months of weekly shows he seems to play some songs over and over and over.

Besides that, I've got the rescheduled Bjork shows in April!
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Had to pass on that Earthless, Live At The Casbah one as I was working/on call over the weekend but I believe they are doing another one next weekend out in the desert, sounds interesting
https://www.elcorazonseattle.com/e/eart ... 152947049/, apparently these streams are `one time only` deals and yet its up on youtube already, not sure about that as I guess the idea in these f#cked up times is a kinda transaction/support the band you like idea, not really in the spirit, whatever

Also Mogwai doing a, I think, stream of their new album early next month, Saturday 13th https://mogwai.scot/
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

toomilk, i try every few weeks for robyn and emma.. been enjoying the occasional cat content. in case you missed last night, the show closed with a short but fierce rendition of “vicious... oh tubby, you’re so vicious”

niamhm thank you for the mogwai heads-up! that is something i would really like to see.

and our very own james t is doing this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUTmIEAM7A ... h40hdo57mb
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Saw this yesterday. Another (?) live album from Dead Meadow, but the live footage (which i believe you can buy tickets to stream it) looks amazing!

toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

ro wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:26 pm toomilk, i try every few weeks for robyn and emma.. been enjoying the occasional cat content. in case you missed last night, the show closed with a short but fierce rendition of “vicious... oh tubby, you’re so vicious”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

veeps seems to have since interesting stuff going on. late notice, but tonight it’s patti smith and lenny kaye

https://pattismith.veeps.com/stream/eve ... 17a8600a1f
flokie
Known user

Post by flokie »

The third one by Besnard Lakes early April.
https://noonchorus.com/the-besnard-lakes/
I missed the first, the second had plenty of past favourites, but I'm hoping for a little more from the excellent new record next time.

and I see White Hills have a free one on Apr 22nd, and it looks like a promising new site https://supernovasect.com
, I mean the events, not the brand new site itself which still has some Lorem Ipsums in place...
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Laz69 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:19 am Saw this yesterday. Another (?) live album from Dead Meadow, but the live footage (which i believe you can buy tickets to stream it) looks amazing!
Wow, that does look good Laz. I was under the impression that these Levitation live LPs were taken from old Levitation festival sets but this seems to be a Covid type online affair. I think Fuzz Club have got a monolopy on these now in the UK as I had managed to grab the Kikagaku Moyo and Black Angel ones via Resident in Brighton.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Shinesalight wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:55 pm
Laz69 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:19 am Saw this yesterday. Another (?) live album from Dead Meadow, but the live footage (which i believe you can buy tickets to stream it) looks amazing!
Wow, that does look good Laz. I was under the impression that these Levitation live LPs were taken from old Levitation festival sets but this seems to be a Covid type online affair. I think Fuzz Club have got a monolopy on these now in the UK as I had managed to grab the Kikagaku Moyo and Black Angel ones via Resident in Brighton.
I think its two separate series Adam, Levitation Sessions have been running since last summer, think there`s about nine of them so far, Live At Levitation so far is only Kikagaku Moyo and Black Angels,

https://reverberationappreciation.bandcamp.com/
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

I noticed they had a 33 track '10 Years of Reverberation' compilation. Name your price: https://reverberationappreciation.bandc ... erberation
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

niamhm wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:07 pm
Shinesalight wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:55 pm
I think its two separate series Adam, Levitation Sessions have been running since last summer, think there`s about nine of them so far, Live At Levitation so far is only Kikagaku Moyo and Black Angels,

https://reverberationappreciation.bandcamp.com/
Like Adam I also got confused by the Live at Levitation/Levitation sessions and thought they were the same thing!
There's some video footage of the Black Angels songs and it sounds damn good so think I may shell out. it's funny as my own experience of them live has not been stellar- but they are sounding on form here. and songs from those great first 2 albums as well.

must resist the temptation to "collect them all"!

in terms of the virtual gigs thing, although I like the concept (and a great way to support artists) it's not something I've been really trying myself. for me a big part of gigs is experiencing it through a big PA, the atmosphere in the room etc. plus my laptop is on it's last legs and I can't work out how to cast to my TV...
flokie
Known user

Post by flokie »

angelsighs wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:51 am in terms of the virtual gigs thing, although I like the concept (and a great way to support artists) it's not something I've been really trying myself. for me a big part of gigs is experiencing it through a big PA, the atmosphere in the room etc. plus my laptop is on it's last legs and I can't work out how to cast to my TV...
Tbh I've done a lot more watching old gigs on YT than looking out for live virtual gigs, and indeed the tech setup has something to do with it, my TV has a YT app so that's easy.
Easiest solution if your laptop has an HDMI display port is to plug a cable to the telly. Otherwise Win10 supports wireless monitors - if your TV is relatively recent then that works, but I've found it very unreliable - after a min or so there's a huge lag with the mouse cursor, so it's a case of hurry to move the window to the second display, press play and full screen asap before it becomes a struggle.

As I'm aiming to get rid of Sky altogether I've just purchased a chromecast dongle. So far so good. I was surprised it's not like your TV stick which carries its own apps etc, instead you run the native app with Cast support on your phone or computer, then Cast to TV. When I see how slow the apps on my TV are, this is actually a plus. Or cast your phone screen, or a browser window or embedded video, so that'll be ideal for live streams. Of course the downside is it's from Google and it'll try to slurp info and prompt you to give more than it needs.

It doesn't make up for the lack of audience or atmosphere, or for the loudness. But indeed a good way to support artists, and a bit of a change from old concerts on YT!
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

same here Flo, I've been watching a fair bit of old live footage on Youtube. that's the thing with these virtual gigs- unless they try and make it special somehow, what tangibly is different from just doing that? there's endless stuff on YT, it's bottomless
I know it's important to support bands but I guess I do that in other ways.

I'll try the laptop HDMI thing, that might be the best way. it's frustrating that both my phone and tablet don't wanna cast to the TV. they all have the capability but it has to be certain brands and stuff that talk to each other
Aquarian-Time
Known user

Post by Aquarian-Time »

Yeah I cast most stuff on my tv and with a nice Cambridge Audio sound bar, all sounds and looks great. I also have a HDMI which i take out of my blu ray and into my laptop for the stuff that cant be casted. Essentailly Football on Ifollow and Sky Go , I log into our eldest account (he has moved out so win win there) so zero cost at my end. For that he gets BT sport log in details from us.
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

White Hills doing a live stream set at 8 pm tonight :) https://supernovasect.com/?fbclid=IwAR2 ... 2Jn3rJrMs4
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Luna are doing a full band performance next month!

Still waiting on those rescheduled Bjork shows!
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

https://fb.me/e/OpdZeSJH

We are SO excited to be nearing another summer solstice and bringing you another wild weekend of music, art, poetry, meditation and magick. Once again, you will find all the festivities at faroutfreefest.com June 18th through 19th. Word has it even some mystical plants will be sharing their internal melodies…

2021 Artists include:
Adrian Matejka
Argus
Big Aura
Cicada National Park
Dylan Simon
ElonMusk
Flooded Sun Liquid Lights
Glimmering
I4A
Janaka Stucky with Adam Glasseye Beckley
John Warren
Kari Leigh Ames
Kings of the Fucking Sea
Labrys Light Show
Lyn Corelle
MKAV
Mouth Reader
Naan Violence
Nashville Ambient Ensemble
Red Feather
Samer Ghadry
SlimemoldS
Spectrum of Light To Bring the Horizon
Sun Atoms
The Prefab Messiahs
The Sufis
The Upsidedown
Timothy Eerie
Translove Airwaves with Will Carruthers (Spacemen 3 / Spiritualized)
Witch Bomb
neon black

>>> Supported in part by St Francis Elevator Ride
>>> Proceeds from merch sales and sponsorships will benefit YEAH! (Youth Empowerment through Arts & Humanities)

Wanna support the arts by sponsoring the Free Fest? >>>
Email us faroutfreefest@gmail.com
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

https://fb.me/e/3AcpGF5ke

Galactic Zoo Dossier, The Singleman Affair, and ESS Present:
Million Tongues Festival Part 6: “Sunblind Expanse"

Pushing forth through 2021 with stalwart mastermind Plastic Crimewave at the helm, we are continuing The Million Tongues in an online fest fashion--in the past MT has hosted folks like Terry Reid, Tony Conrad, Bert Jansch, Mark Fry, Acid Mothers Temple, and Simon Finn--and now have the pleasure of featuring incredible artists Six Organs of Admittance, Mountain Movers, Spiral Galaxy, Marcia Bassett, and synth legend, Bil Vermette!!

This will be a fully happening live event, so tune in for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see some of these mythical and truly legendary artists perform...

Special thanks to Steve "Plastic Crimewave" Krakow for using his unbridled and uncanny ability to make the impossible possible as well as to Experimental Sound Studio for their stalwart presence in these trying times and their awesome The Quarantine Concerts series!

Stay tuned for Part 7!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

June 6th lineup and set times…

Spiral Galaxy 2pm

Spiral Galaxy is the duo project of flautist Sara Gossett and guitarist/machine manipulator Plastic Crimewave, creating devotional voyages via flute, guitar, sitar, drum machine, drones and other sonics to conjure the kosmische vibe of cosmonauts like Cluster, Yatha Sidhra, Achim Reichel, Amon Duul 1, Ash Ra Tempel, early Kraftwerk. Their Lp on Cardinal Fuzz/Lion sold out last year, and the band has performed/recorded with Jean-Hervé Peron of Faust.

https://spiralgalaxychicago.bandcamp.com/

Bil Vermette 2:30pm

Bil Vermette has been quietly making spacey synthesizer-based music out of the Chicago-area since the mid-70s, performing with the ensemble VCSR, and recording his first solo album, "Katha Visions" in 1984 (both were reissued by Permanent records). Inspired by artists like Klaus Schultze, Manuel Gottsching, Vangelis and others, this is another livestream first for Bil.

https://bilvermette.bandcamp.com/

Marcia Bassett 3pm

Marcia Bassett is a prominent figure in the US underground noise scene, with her output spanning many solo and collaborative projects, often performing/recording as Zaïmph, a project she initiated in 2005. She first made an impact with the Philadelphia outfit Un in the 1990s, before going on to release music with the New York experimental drone group Double Leopards, Hototogisu and Tom Carter as Zaika, as well as her collaborations with Samara Lubelski and Margarida Garcia. This is also her first virtual performance.

http://www.marciabassett.org/

Six Organs of Admittance 3:30pm

Six Organs of Admittance is the primary and longtime musical project of American guitarist Ben Chasny. Six Organs' brand of astral folk is marked by the use of meditative drones, chimes, and eclectic percussive elements. Chasny is also a member of the acid-punk band Comets on Fire, and has working relationships with Badgerlore, Current 93, Magik Markers, and Rangda with Richard Bishop of Sun City Girls and Six Organs contributor Chris Corsano. Million Togues is thrilled to have his first-ever livestream performance.

https://www.dragcity.com/artists/six-or ... admittance

Mountain Movers 4pm

Mountain Movers are an underground rock band from New Haven, CT. The band started as a showcase for the songs of Dan Greene, but their psychedelic trajectory grew to include bassist Rick Omonte, drummer Ross Menze, and guitar shredder Kryssi Battaline (who leads the tripped-out Headroom, with whom Omonte frequently collaborates).Their elongated improvisational jams which grow out of sublime tunes, are released by Trouble In Mind Recs.

http://www.troubleinmindrecs.com/artist ... in-movers/

More info and schedule at: https://ess.org/the-quarantine-concerts
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Thanks for that Ro will definitely be trying to catch the Six Organs one
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

another one of my current fave guitarists Daniel Bachman is doing an online performance on Jun 16th

https://threelobed.bandcamp.com/merch/d ... erformance
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

angelsighs wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:23 pm Thanks for that Ro will definitely be trying to catch the Six Organs one
was hoping you’d spot that, angelsighs. “see” you there.
mountain movers are good, too
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

♥️

Option Talks Music: Han Bennink + Interview with Terrie Ex and Ken Vandermark

Monday, June 14th, 1pm CST

Legendary Dutch drummer and multi- instrumentalist Han Bennink joins Option for a presentation and discussion centered on his momentous and highly varied career which includes decades-long associations with pianist Misha Mengelberg, German saxophonist Peter Brötzmann, the founding of the Instant Composers School musicians collective, and many, many other collaborations. Don’t miss your chance to see and hear one of the true giants of creative music discuss his work from the intimate setting of his home in the Netherlands.

Tune in on Monday, June 14th at 1pm Chicago time to watch the presentation, hear the discussion, and ask questions in the chat.
The Option series is presented as part of Experimental Sound Studio’s virtual concerts every Monday. Link to this program, with the interview led by Ken Vandermark and Terrie Ex, below.

(photo by Marek Lazarski)

www.ess.org

Drummer and multi-instrumentalist Han Bennink was born in Zaandam near Amsterdam in 1942. His first percussion instrument was a kitchen chair. Later his father, an orchestra percussionist, supplied him with a more conventional outfit, but Han never lost his taste for coaxing sounds from unlikely objects he finds backstage at concerts. He is still very fond of playing chairs.

In Holland in the 1960s, Bennink was quickly recognized as an uncommonly versatile drummer. As a hard swinger in the tradition of his hero Kenny Clarke, he accompanied touring American jazz stars, including Sonny Rollins, Ben Webster, Wes Montgomery, Johnny Griffin, Eric Dolphy and Dexter Gordon. He is heard with Gordon on the 1969 album "Live at Amsterdam Paradiso" (on the Affinity label) and with Dolphy on 1964s "Last Date" (PolyGram). At the same time, Bennink participated in the creation of a European improvised music which began to evolve a new identity, apart from its jazz roots. With fellow Dutch pioneers, pianist Misha Mengelberg and saxophonist Willem Breuker, he founded the musicians collective Instant Composers Pool in 1967. Bennink anchored various bands led by Mengelberg or Breuker, and appeared in their comic music-theater productions.

Bennink attended art school in the 1960s, and is also a successful visual artist in several media, often constructing sculpture from found objects, which may include broken drum heads and sticks. He has designed the covers for many LPs and CDs on which he appears. Bennink is represented by Amsterdam's Galerie Espace, and has been the subject of several one-man shows, including one at the Gemeente Museum in the Hague in 1995.

In 1966, Bennink played the US's Newport Jazz Festival with the Mengelberg quartet. From the late 1960s through the '70s Bennink collaborated frequently with Danish, German, English and Belgian musicians, notably saxophonists John Tchicai and Peter Brötzmann, guitarist Derek Bailey and pianist Fred van Hove. Bennink, Brötzmann and van Hove had a longstanding trio well documented on FMP Records. There Bennink also showcased his talents on clarinet, trombone, soprano saxophone and many other instruments, also featured in a series of solo albums he began in 1971.

Bennink's many recordings from the 1980s include sessions with Mengelberg's ICP Orchestra (where he remains), South African bassist Harry Miller, soprano saxophonist Steve Lacy, trombonists Roswell Rudd and George Lewis, and big-bandleaders Sean Bergin and Andy Sheppard.

From 1988 to '98 Bennink's main vehicle was Clusone 3, with saxophonist and clarinetist Michael Moore and cellist Ernst Reijseger, a band noted for its free-wheeling mix of swinging jazz standards, wide-open improvising, and tender ballads. Clusone played Europe and North America, West Africa, China, Vietnam and Australia, and recorded five CDs for Gramavision, hat Art and Ramboy.

Nowadays he is frequently heard with tenor saxophonist Tobias Delius's quartet and in a trio with pianist/keyboardist Cor Fuhler and bassist Wilbert de Joode, and he still collaborates occasionally with jazz luminaries such as Johnny Griffin, Von Freeman and Ray Anderson.

A conspicuous feature of Bennink's musical life since the 1960s is the spontaneous duo concert with musicians of many nationalities and musical inclinations; in the '90s he recorded in duo with among others pianists Mengelberg, Irene Schweizer and Myra Melford, guitarist Eugene Chadbourne, trumpeter Dave Douglas and tenor saxophonist Ellery Eskelin. Since 2008 Bennink has his own Han Bennink Trio with Joachim Badenhorst on clarinet and Simon Toldam on piano.

Kevin Whitehead

+++

A comprehensive biography of Han Bennink was published in November 2009 by Thomas Rap Publishers in Amsterdam. It is written by Erik van den Berg, and includes 16 pages of photographs and a CD with unpublished recordings of Han Bennink with a.o. his father Rein Bennink on clarinet (1955), Piet Noordijk (1966), Sonny Rollins (1967), Misha Mengelberg (1978) and Art Hodes (1983).

Erik van den Berg: Han Bennink – De wereld als trommel.
Thomas Rap; 240 pages; € 19,90 (includes cd).
ISBN 978 90 6005 671 4.
www.thomasrap.nl
Han's output on CD and LP is as voluminous as one would expect given a recording career of more than 50 years. Peter Stubley's excellent Han Bennink page over at European Free Improvisation has the most complete discography we've seen on the net.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Nice one ro, there's a Spacemen connection with that one too obviously!
I really enjoyed the Six Organs set, it's wet the appetite for the new record. What did you think? It seemed largely improvised but sections sounded like what people gave been describing the new record as.
He started with a harmonium drone and loops which then morphed into backings for both acoustic and electric guitar. Was nice to zone out to.
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

yes, it was nice to zone out to, wasn’t it? I loved the harmonium.

Here’s a free live stream from X from San Francisco on the 25th:
https://www.sterngrove.org/
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

keiji hano, jim o’rourke, oren ambarchi
16 september 8pm EDT

https://fb.me/e/2sCPdt2oq
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

:mrgreen:
ro wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:50 pm keiji hano, jim o’rourke, oren ambarchi
16 september 8pm EDT

https://fb.me/e/2sCPdt2oq
Cheers ro, will try and catch this. Really enjoy the series of records by this trio
cantona
Known user

Post by cantona »

Max Richter - RECOMPOSED Hamburg 8 October
Last edited by cantona on Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Oct 7th- Marisa Anderson & William Tyler are doing a Q&A with Ira Kaplan from Yo La Tengo then a live performance

https://supersonicfestival.com/event/in ... lliam-ira/
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

experimental sound studio has really been coming through these past few months

Tune in this evening for a rare and anticipated duo performance from musicians Hamid Drake (drums) and Ken Vandermark (reeds)! They will perform live from the Corbett vs. Dempsey galleries, surrounded by Moki's Organic Music Society tapestries, inspired by Moki's artwork and featuring the compositions of Don Cherry.

Drake has a long history with Cherry's music, having played frequently with the pioneering elder musician. Vandermark has long acknowledged Cherry as a key inspiration, and although the two have collaborated extensively over the past 25 years, this is only their third duet performance and first framed by Cherry's compositions.

Tune in to the live stream on the ESS twitch page tonight at 7pm CT. This concert is not to be missed!

https://ess.org/esscalendar/2021/10/1/t ... amid-drake
niamhm
Known user

Post by niamhm »

Saw a few great gigs /live music since lockdown eased but all kinda psyche bands in tiny venues 30/40/50 people.
2nd and 3rd time delayed JAMC - Darklands coming up the weekend of Nov 13th, had tickets an was buzzing to see them Sun 14th, eventually said f#ck it going again on the Mon, and eventually nanaged to get tickets to see them at a 300 cap club gig the night before the two Barrowland gigs, two weeks away, buzzing :D
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Nice one Gary! Really looking forward to Sunday night.
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

pete nolan / folk spectre /of magick markers, april 23rd

Pete will play a livestream gig of tunes from his new tape next Saturday April 23 at 7 pm. V Ray will help! Check link for tix.

https://arbitrarysigns.bandcamp.com/mer ... ansmission
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

this is happening in an hour and a half

https://www.facebook.com/47610643846/po ... Cxtml/?d=n

The Wire 40 x ESS Stream Fest Day 1 is here! Today's line-up:

2pm CT - Hamid Drake
2:30 - Paige Naylor
2:45 - Ikue Mori
3:15 - Nate Wooley
3:25 - Tashi Dorji
3:35 - Luis Fernando Amaya & Carolina Vélez Muñiz
3:45 - Lykanthea
3:55 - TVL Ruido presents Javier Areal Vélez, Violeta García & Genosidra
4:25 - Christof Kurzmann: El Infierno Musical

Tune in at ess.org or on ESS's YouTube from 2-5pm CT for the live stream.

Chicagoans, join us for live watch parties at Simone's in Pilsen or Middle Brow in Logan Square!

#wire40fest #esschicago