The Damned - original line up for one tour

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

niamhm
Known user

The Damned - original line up for one tour

Post by niamhm »

Must admit I never saw this coming, I thought the animosity between certain parties ran just too deep, in fact I`d just been loudly proclaiming this to one of my workmates only this morning.

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw this announced this afternoon then :shock: :shock:
runcible
Site Admin

Re: The Damned - original line up for one tour

Post by runcible »

Got me all excited til I saw tickets are £75 each. Last time I saw The Damned, in 2018 - admittedly without Rat - it was £26. Also Manchester is the closest which always makes me hesitate as I'm not keen on any venues there. Sadly I'm passing on this one.
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

This is being discussed on another (non-musical) forum I visit. There are quite a few fans there, and every one of them has baulked at the price and say that they won't go as a result.
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

read an interview with the Damned about this new reunion.. they seemed to be pretty clear that the tensions are very much still there!

isn't the middle of a pandemic (after which we don't really know what the music scene will look like) a strange time to be launching a reunion? launching one beforehand which gets stalled, could happen.. but they've just gone ahead regardless.