NYC/Beacon show canceled

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

swmcsherry
Known user

NYC/Beacon show canceled

Post by swmcsherry »

:(
- ...if you've got a lonely heart too...

- Come on baby, stop your crying

- Don't wanna live, but I can't resist

- I would rather add some life to my years
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: NYC/Beacon show canceled

Post by spzretent »

Well I guess things are worse than originally thought.
Sorry for any confusion.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

Fuck.
bambam
Known user

Post by bambam »

Hopefully it is just something rest will solve. They've been touring like crazy. Disappointed but better safe than sorry and I'm sure if they felt they could do the show, and do a good show, they would.
swmcsherry
Known user

Post by swmcsherry »

bambam wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:34 am Hopefully it is just something rest will solve. They've been touring like crazy. Disappointed but better safe than sorry and I'm sure if they felt they could do the show, and do a good show, they would.
Agreed - drove down to PA from CT yesterday and spent the night down there, now holed up in a NJ hotel and will head home instead of NYC tomorrow! I feel fortunate to have seen them a few times this year and have loved all of it. Just hope everyone is ok.

discofries
Known user

Post by discofries »

swmcsherry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:00 am
bambam wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:34 am Hopefully it is just something rest will solve. They've been touring like crazy. Disappointed but better safe than sorry and I'm sure if they felt they could do the show, and do a good show, they would.
Agreed - drove down to PA from CT yesterday and spent the night down there, now holed up in a NJ hotel and will head home instead of NYC tomorrow! I feel fortunate to have seen them a few times this year and have loved all of it. Just hope everyone is ok.
Same. I live in LA and saw 5 dates in April, debated about the caves (kicking myself for not going), went to Boston and booked a hotel outside of Philly last night and planned rest of the dates. Hope everyone is ok. What a bummer. :(
--
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

Man, I really hope the band member is going to be all right. Sounds a bit more serious now. Managed to get most of the NYC trip canceled and refunded, but mainly concerned with the health status of the band member. Sending healing vibes
I think I feel it coming on
swmcsherry
Known user

Post by swmcsherry »

Same. I live in LA and saw 5 dates in April, debated about the caves (kicking myself for not going), went to Boston and booked a hotel outside of Philly last night and planned rest of the dates. Hope everyone is ok. What a bummer. :(
The TN show was fantastic - what a location! (Sorry, not trying to rub it in!)

The Vic was excellent too, and overall just a great night for several reasons.

But I think my favorite show was Austin, because of the setting and the setlist. Wish I had gotten to more of their shows.

How was Boston?

discofries
Known user

Post by discofries »

Boston was great. Did they change something up in Austin in the set? What we saw in Boston was same setlist as the west coast dates in April.
--
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali
swmcsherry
Known user

Post by swmcsherry »

discofries wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:09 pm Boston was great. Did they change something up in Austin in the set? What we saw in Boston was same setlist as the west coast dates in April.
I should've headed up to Boston :(

Yeah, they played "Always Together With You" and "The Mainline Song" in Austin. I was hoping to hear those at one of these last dates - they were {insert word for amazing/staggering/soul-stirring here} to hear live.

ro
Known user

Post by ro »

this is so, so lovely
Perfect Miracle in Boston
Thank you to whoever filmed this!

https://youtu.be/atYCcop0GPc
discofries
Known user

Post by discofries »

swmcsherry wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:18 pm
discofries wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:09 pm Boston was great. Did they change something up in Austin in the set? What we saw in Boston was same setlist as the west coast dates in April.
I should've headed up to Boston :(

Yeah, they played "Always Together With You" and "The Mainline Song" in Austin. I was hoping to hear those at one of these last dates - they were {insert word for amazing/staggering/soul-stirring here} to hear live.
Oh right! That was one of the earlier shows in April. I remember seeing the setlist and by the time we went to the west coast the set they did in Boston is what they seemed to be doing on this tour. Ah well.

Hope everyone is ok.
--