spam on this site

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

whatever....

spam on this site

Post by whatever.... »

isn't all this plugging of the high plain drifters just junk mail or spam or the equivelant of too many pizza flyers and political party flyers being stuffed through your letter box at once. someone do something. use your own site to plug your own bands candy girl. alternatively, get a job in pr or marketting or join the queens of nauz. no hard feelings. regards. m
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

I didn't delete it because Candy Cane Girl has been a regular contributor to this site. If she'd appeared and left one message and then buggered off I'd have got rid.
sunny
Site Admin

Re: spam on this site

Post by sunny »

whatever.... wrote:isn't all this plugging of the high plain drifters just junk mail or spam or the equivelant of too many pizza flyers and political party flyers being stuffed through your letter box at once. someone do something. use your own site to plug your own bands candy girl. alternatively, get a job in pr or marketting or join the queens of nauz. no hard feelings. regards. m
Seems to me she only responded to specific questions from me and others. If anyone's to blame it's probably me and my curiosity about new bands. What you consider spam I'm considering information. I can restrict this to PM's if it's irritating to the majority of the people on the MB. Sorry...

Sunny
ORBITAL
Known user
Location: Drinking Breaker at night, in the cold duchess light.

Post by ORBITAL »

I have never tried spam. What is it like?. Anyone care to offer up thier favourite spam related tales
Work is the scourge of the drinking classes
candy-cane-girl
Known user

Re: spam on this site

Post by candy-cane-girl »

whatever.... wrote:isn't all this plugging of the high plain drifters just junk mail or spam or the equivelant of too many pizza flyers and political party flyers being stuffed through your letter box at once. someone do something. use your own site to plug your own bands candy girl. alternatively, get a job in pr or marketting or join the queens of nauz. no hard feelings. regards. m
I had a long reply typed to you, but i cant be arsed in rising to it, so the posts have been edited, i just thought that given the variance of taste on the board, that these bands (i have mentioned about 4 gigs with about 10 different bands not just the HPD), may appeal to some people on here (us being of a mixed taste), and guess what I was right!

I rely on message boards for finding out about new bands, ive bought several new albums based on what people have said on forums, i tend to think that "jo publics" opinion is more credible than that crap in the NME etc and oh im not in the band, i dont get paid for anything i do either.

The mods can delete the thread as well, happy? Good now lets all play nice.
Fuzzhead
Known user

Post by Fuzzhead »

'Whatever', you musn't have too many worries in your life...