The Coral Sea - ft Kevin Sheilds June 22nd

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

simonkeeping
Known user

The Coral Sea - ft Kevin Sheilds June 22nd

Post by simonkeeping »

They've just released some standing tickets for this. Get in now as they are scarse.
anorthernsoul
Known user

Post by anorthernsoul »

where can you stand at the festival hall?

someone on the valentines board posted this earlier, from the observer.
She returned to making records at regular intervals through the Nineties, a time when her legacy could be seen with performers like Sonic Youth, PJ Harvey, and Hole. Her own favourite band of the past 15 years, though, is oceanic rockers My Bloody Valentine, whose Kevin Shields she has invited to participate in The Coral Sea, one of the Meltdown events.
simonkeeping
Known user

Post by simonkeeping »

I know its a bit odd. Apparently they've got 10 spaces standing right at the back of Queen Elizabeth Hall. £7.50 each. I got four so you might be lucky if you get on the phone now. Dont bother looking on the site because they're not listed.

number is :0870 401 8181

Post by Guest »

probably bad karma, but you don't need to be disabled to book disabled seats at the RFH.

its your call, but if you want to go bad enough...........................................................
simonkeeping
Known user

Post by simonkeeping »

Did anyone else go to this? Kevin was in full MBV glide guitar mode. Was amazing! I am currently in the process of building a time machine so I can go back to 1990 and watch him again. genius!
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Please let me know when you get the time machine up and running. For starters I would like to go back 8 years to Chicago so i can buy all 30 or so copies of LAGWAFIS on vinyl for $10 each.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
sunny
Site Admin

Post by sunny »

simonkeeping wrote:Did anyone else go to this? Kevin was in full MBV glide guitar mode. Was amazing! I am currently in the process of building a time machine so I can go back to 1990 and watch him again. genius!
I was there and it was great. What he was doing was so simple, but so beautiful.