free shows in the usa

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

neal
Known user

free shows in the usa

Post by neal »

here are the first few bootlegs that i will be sending out.

Spacemen 3: 2/2/88 Germany 2 discs (2nd disc includes a UK '87 gig)

Spiritualized: 22/4/95 Rites of Spring

Spiritualized: 8/8/97 Chicago

Spiritualized: 3/7/90 Paris

to anyone that PMed me...please do so again! i checked my inbox today and everything is gone. damn computers. long story...
so if you are in the USA and want these, get in touch. pgtips and feetsies were the first two to contact and i have already promised them copies. everyone else - again, PM me and we will make sure everyone on this side of the atlantic gets their fix.
thanks.
neal
Known user

Post by neal »

alright, i've had six replies in 4 hours so i am out of these. glad to see everyone's so enthusiastic. i'll be getting back with everyone who PMed me shortly and will have stuff in the mail early next week.

anyone who's getting stuff, be sure to pass them along.

thanks!
porkchop
Known user

free show in usa

Post by porkchop »

if anyone in california is getting these, i'd love a copy. don't have much to trade really, i can send blanks if it helps.
for seeking heat
Known user

Post by for seeking heat »

I have the shows from the Free Music thread that the Jig sent me. PM me if you want any of them.
feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

neal wrote:alright, i've had six replies in 4 hours so i am out of these. glad to see everyone's so enthusiastic. i'll be getting back with everyone who PMed me shortly and will have stuff in the mail early next week.

anyone who's getting stuff, be sure to pass them along.

thanks!
I will mail copies of Neal's copy to the first 10 US responses, I'm in Lost Angeles but I don't care if you are in NYC :)

How's it feel now, brits? huh??

Jokes, I <3 the brits :) especially Jase! Get well, old man. You still got that stubborn mule in ya!

Post by Guest »

What sort of statement is that ? How does what feel ?
neal
Known user

Post by neal »

everyone go easy on me. my fucking brakes went out while i was driving and almost killed me...what that has to do with you is this: i am broke and busy working on a car...but i'm halfway through burning shit and i will have it out soon. sorry this is taking so long...
disorder
Known user

Post by disorder »

im late to this thread, i'll totally keep the north american tree growing and make copies for others if someone is willing to make me some copies...
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

Thanks to the Jig ! I will continue the tree in the states w/ these discs for the 2 people that pm's me. I've already sent and will be sending discs to people who already requested a week ago. I will then introduce the 2nd set and the 3rd set within a few weeks of one another. People who don't make the list, I can refer you to the people I'm sending the discs to so that you can contact them to continue the tree. The discs are:

feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

Anonymous wrote:What sort of statement is that ? How does what feel ?
it was a joke, "Guest." People were posting about mailing CDs to anyone within the U.K and being in the USA, I felt left out and it was a statement made tongue in cheek. Neal already mailed the CDs and I am very grateful. My apologies if I offended your delicate sensibilities.

People around here are so uptight these days with the bombings and now the hurricane.. at the risk of sounding like a total hippie.. let's be good to each other. We all connect thru the music, lets treat each other how we want to be treated. I tend to be very sarcastic and say most things in jest. I don't think Jason is OLD, I just call my mentors "old man" and I consider him one in an indirect way, as gay as that sounds. I just wanted to explain that before the old men start complaining :wink:
Last edited by feetsies on Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

neal wrote:everyone go easy on me. my fucking brakes went out while i was driving and almost killed me...what that has to do with you is this: i am broke and busy working on a car...but i'm halfway through burning shit and i will have it out soon. sorry this is taking so long...
wow, I had no idea and you still mailed those cds to me. Wow! Thanks a million! I will definitely mail you some goodies. I went to amoeba this weekend and found lots of out of print stuff. Do you have the glow in the dark CD version of Electric Mainline?
Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply but I have been so damn busy with work.

free shows in the usa

Post by Guest »

hello all. i too have just recieved my copies of these gigs. and as promised i'll
keep it goin for us folks in the us. so you know the drill..1st few who pm me gets the goods and so forth. if some want to trade, thats a o k. here they are..

porkchop
Known user

Post by porkchop »

sorry that last one was from me.

Post by Guest »

still possible to get this?