Lemon Tree Gig

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

Backer
Known user

Lemon Tree Gig

Post by Backer »

I have been to many gigs in my time on this Earth, but none compare to the beginning and end of tonights gig. I do not have the words to express what it did to me. A big thanks to the band and crew for coming up to Aberdeen and here`s hoping they will come again.
MarkM

Post by MarkM »

I've been a fan for years buit have only ever seen the band live once before (T in the Park a few years ago in one of the tents) ... I was a bit dissapointed then but when a band like this play the Lemon Tree ... you have to go!

I was blown away last night ... the whole set was stunning with no dissapointments (OK a blast of Spacemen 3's Revolution would have been nice but ... )

The only down side was the amount of talking going on within the crowd and the affect it had on the quite moments in most of the setlist ... bloody annoying !! The evil stares from the guy on keyboards and Jason's guitar tech were obvious as hell ... it was like some unkown band were playing in the corner of a pub and nobody was paying a blind bit of notice !!

This was Spiritualized ... in Aberdeen ... at the Lemon Tree FFS !!! Unlikely to see that again now !!

Otherwise, immense ... anyone confirm if the setlist was different from Glasgow ... looks about the same ...

... still seeing strobes in my head !!!

Mark
Kizzy Walker
Known user

Post by Kizzy Walker »

Awesome gig in a fantastic intimate venue.

If anyone was wondering who the wide eyed space freak who could only gibber "WOW" after the gig was, twas me.
spaceman78

Post by spaceman78 »

Ended up having a few beers with them afterwards. Top blokes and an immense gig.