I NEED Spirtiualized bootlegs!

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

CB II

I NEED Spirtiualized bootlegs!

Post by CB II »

Hi all

Anyone have any suggestions as to where the best place to get Spiritualized bootlegs is?

I had a very brief success for some tracks on Limewire but these seem to have disappeared.... :(

Haven't done P2P stuff yet but i do have access to a good internet pipe so Im happy to try anything :)

thanking you in advance if you can help....!

cb II
snokerpoker
New user

Post by snokerpoker »

http://www.slsknet.org is a good program to use to download songs I have been able to get a lot of great stuff through it
feetsies
Known user

Post by feetsies »

not anymore. they have been put to sleep. Out of commission by court order. :/
I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
-D. H. Lawrence
Jebus Sabes
Known user

Post by Jebus Sabes »

Are you sure? I'm logged on and downloading from Soulseek currently.
veiko
Known user

Post by veiko »

i'm just downloading Nagisa Ni Te, so soulseek works fine, just fine.
and it's a nice recommendation, let me say that again
in slsk a guitarist from Mainline has more then few Spz bootlegs: his username is
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

what is his username?!

what?!

yea, soulseek works. for a while there it seemed to be on its last legs, but its still the best p2p program. torrents, oink especially, and the arrival of yousendit and similar programs are spelling the death of p2p perhaps. and perhaps not before time.
spooks
Known user

Post by spooks »

i have about 30 spz gigs up on slsk, its easy the best for getting gigs, but please buy all the official stuff

Post by Guest »

I only every single album legally and intend to carry on that way.... i only go to soulseek for bootlegs etc....

Slsk has been superb so far, thanks very much for the tip!

:D
CB II

Post by CB II »

^^^^ thats CB II btw

might signup soon :)

Post by Guest »

There's a show currently seeded at
http://www.dimeadozen.org/

Not bad quality. Also been others there in the past that I didn't get.
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

i'm on DimeADozen, but apparently it's often closed to new members, and only when they purge inactive accounts can you sign up.

it is a good place to get live shows. you need to know the ins & outs of bit torrent.

someone should get J. to give permission for Archive.org to host live SPZ recordings, if he doesn't mind fans downloading them. they are strict about non-commercial releases. the Butthole Surfers allow it.

http://www.archive.org/about/faqs.php#115

Q: I'm an artist who would like to be included in the Archive, what do I need to do?

A: We'd love to have you! Just write to us at etree at archive dot org in English giving some kind of permission for us to archive your shows for public download and noncommercial, royalty-free circulation. It does not need to be a formally worded declaration, and can come from anyone you feel has the "say-so." We just need to be clear on how you feel about the project. We will put relevant quotes in our Band Information section, along with a link to your official website.

If you happen to make your own Band Information section, it is still necessary to email us in order to activate the section. We want to be sure that the desired listing really is coming from you (more discussion here).

You can give as much or as little scope for archiving as you like. Some bands place limits on what can be hosted, and we can accomodate those. Archive Curators, volunteer fans who have proven to be in line with the spirit of this archive, will attempt to screen contributions for OK'ed material only.

At the same time you give the go-ahead, feel free to pass along any notes or policy links on your general taping/trading stance as well. You don't need to have a formal written or posted policy before inclusion, but we'd like to know how you feel about the topic.

Besides fans' sending their copies of your shows, you can also prepare and upload your own live recordings to the Archive, if you like. In fact, if you'd like to limit your material to selected contributions from you only, please just let us know.

If you have any questions about the project, please ask us anytime at etree at archive dot org.

someone want to pass this along to Mr Spaceman?

I have some boot's

Post by Guest »

I have a whole bunch of bootlegs from the Let it come down tour...and even some older stuff. I think like 15 show. If you pay me for -shipping-, i'd be more then happy to help you out.
snokerpoker
New user

Post by snokerpoker »

I think slsk will still be around a bit longer for us all to enjoy, to anyone who wants to know, my name on here is the same on slsk, so add me to your list Im sharing quite a bit
Cepelin
New user

Post by Cepelin »

Couldn't have said that better.