Kraftwerk World Tour

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

Juzba
Known user

Kraftwerk World Tour

Post by Juzba »

Started yesterday right here in Helsinki!
Fucking amazing gig ! :o
It was the old ice hall, with a capacity of about 7000, all sold out. When the curtain finally opened and they appeared on stage in their Man-Machine -era outfits (red shirt, black tie) behind their workstations, the screaming was just deafening. They played some of the newer stuff from Tour De France Soundtracks, but I can't possibly describe how good the old stuff was. Just plain fucking unbelievable to see this band live that started my music collecting habit, a bit more than 10 years ago. The visuals, the production (some of the songs were a bit altered, but truly in a good way, not too much, as with the horrible "The Mix" album) everything top notch, you could not ask for more. Highlights were Autobahn (a perfectly edited version, better than the original), Radioactivity, Trans Europe Express, and of course The Robots performed by, well robots. No matter where you live, you have to catch these legends, who with these shows demonstrate that they're as good/important now as they were 30 years ago!
mazza
Known user

Post by mazza »

excellent, i'm going to see them in glasgow next month. i've taken the next 2 days off work so it looks likely that i'll be letting my hair down big time.

how well does whisky and ketamine mix ?