atlanta show

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

asd2112
Known user

atlanta show

Post by asd2112 »

any comments? thought it was a killer show myself.
i don't want to be your lover i just want to be your victim

asd
squirrel
Known user

Post by squirrel »

It was a killer show. We got an on night. I've heard the Denver show that's been posted and am very happy that wasn't the night I saw. That being the only thing I've heard since the June Bowery Ballroom show, I was a bit concerned and was also worried they'd be spent from the 6 days on one off touring schedule. Not so at all. This was among the better shows I've seen. Like everybody has been saying, the Cop Shoot Cop with the Soledad guy was fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised to get Electricity and Shine a Light, which were both nailed. My first Run. That was well played. I must confess that I loved the Lord Let It Rain on Me. That song is ear candy. Got some white noise in the Shine a Light and obviously the CSC. Good stuff. It was nice to pretty much have the place to ourselves, eh? It was a quarter full, at most, I'd guess. There was plenty of room to move around right in front of the stage. That was a treat.

I know there have been those that have been less than thrilled with the shows they saw on this tour. Trust me, that shouldn't lead to any conclusions other than they were/are capable of an off night. The Atlanta show was most definitely Spiritualized.
squirrel
Known user

Post by squirrel »

If I had to log a complaint, it would be that at times the drummer is too on top of the beat. Not enough swing. But that only caught my attention a couple times, which means it wasn't really an issue.

If this is the band that's touring Europe, they've got it together and I think most of you will very happy with the shows you get. Of course, that's unless you have problems with the material.

I know it's a long shot, but if anybody managed to record this one, I'd like to get it. I've got lots of stuff to trade.

Post by Guest »

Does anybody have an exact setlist for the Atlanta show. I definitely thought they were on. Great show.
asd2112
Known user

tapers

Post by asd2112 »

i didn't notice any tapers at the show, but i posted to tapersection.com asking if anyone did tape it. i let you know if anything turns up.
i don't want to be your lover i just want to be your victim

asd