J Spaceman Lowry, Salford 24-11-06

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

candy-cane-girl
Known user

J Spaceman Lowry, Salford 24-11-06

Post by candy-cane-girl »

Guys and girls, Yousef has sent me a Cd containing this gig is FLAC format, i am now seeding it. Want a torrent? drop me a PM with your email and ill send it to you, or search on demonoid for J spaceman.

(Anyone know of a public torrent that would be good?)
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

I must say.........
This sounds absolutley fantastic.
Best of the Acoustic Mainlne shows I have had the pleasure of hearing.

Thank you, candy-cane-girl.

Absolutely amazing sound.
So clear.
Wow.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Many thanks - have just jumped on the torrent and have ~70kB/s D/L speed...cheers to eveyone in the swarm whose completed and are still seeding :D

Does anyone have any info about the recording itself....ie soundboard etc?
dselevan
Known user

Post by dselevan »

This is my favorite one yet!
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

shit...yet another thing to do before I go away for Christmas...

Thanks very much, I'll see if I can get hold of this tonight.
dselevan
Known user

Post by dselevan »

I'm reseeding from my computer. Don't know what that does to my computer but it crashed last night, shit I'm seeding to 11 peers?
mojo filters
Known user

Re: J Spaceman Lowry, Salford 24-11-06

Post by mojo filters »

candy-cane-girl wrote:Guys and girls, Yousef has sent me a Cd containing this gig is FLAC format, i am now seeding it. Want a torrent? drop me a PM with your email and ill send it to you, or search on demonoid for J spaceman.

(Anyone know of a public torrent that would be good?)
THANK YOU!!!

I've finished downloading this afternoon and put in on 2 discs with track names etc after converting to wav via FLAC Frontend - have listened a few times now on my best hifi and this is absolutly amazing quality...have had to stop seeding as Azeurus slows everything else down, but now I'm just putting it onto iTunes to convert down to aac (for my iPod - like the text says: preserve music quality and please don't compress to distribute on yousendit etc!) I'll jump back on to seed it again when I'm finished.

My only query is what was the matter with the leg end halfwit? Apologies if they were severely impaired with special needs, but I just wondered what folks at the gig saw/made of it?!?

Yousef, whoever you are, many thanks - I've already had a few requests and had to run off copies for friends, which is handy as I can give this out as xmas pressies and make a saving too!

PS if anyone is making CDs with Nero, don't make my mistake and assume the nra file you save includes the tick-box option of no pauses between tracks...I found out to my cost that you need to check that every time when you go to burn the disc :(

Also the torrent is public at Demonoid I think, as I wasn't signed in when I found it there. But searching sites like Isohunt doesn't yield anything so it can't be all that public...if anyone can't get it I'm happy to reseed for a bit if there's demand.
dselevan
Known user

Post by dselevan »

I converter to 320kb/s mp3s and titled the tracks. I don't think I'm losing any quality, do you really? And what did that guy mean about, "personal use?" I think anything else would be illegal. I'm seeding the FLAC files so people can decide for themselves, but I like listening to mp3s and I can always turn them back into CDs if I really want to fill up my room with these things..
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

dselevan wrote:I converter to 320kb/s mp3s and titled the tracks. I don't think I'm losing any quality, do you really? And what did that guy mean about, "personal use?" I think anything else would be illegal. I'm seeding the FLAC files so people can decide for themselves, but I like listening to mp3s and I can always turn them back into CDs if I really want to fill up my room with these things..
Sorry but you are quite wrong. I just did a test and converted a 320kbps Laurie Anderson track 'It Tango' to a 44.1KHz/16bit wav file (the red book CD standard) and the results were:

mp3 - 5.5mb

wav - 30.3mb

What he meant by 'personal use' was for iPod-type devices there is little noticable quality degredation, espeically if you use Apple's supplied 'phones. Don't really care about legal issues - if Spaceman releases an official live version I'll be 1st in the queue to buy it anyway. These sort of carefully made downloads are designed to complement a band's commercial output - every time you adjust the file format there will be some loss. FLAC's are designed to be the best format for downloading wav files and the conversion process is designed to minimize loss of quality.

However in the interests of quality music and musical quality, he was appealing to the best interests of all music fans, in asking that after he went to so much effort to make a recording that is worthy of quality hi-fi playback, no one disrespects the appreciation of well recorded, good quality music by reducing it to a poor, lossy format and distributes it that way, thus diluting the quality work he has done. I think he deserves adherence to this request, though I would not have distributed it in any lossy format anyway as I think it should be preseved in it's best quality form.

If you want a taste of other people's feelings on this subject go along to PureLiveGigs.com and post a mp3 or similar torrent...then wait for the vitriolic retribution when folks find out you've posted a compressed file!

If you upconvert a 320kbps file to CD standard you will notice a difference if you then listened to the proper CD...if you can't hear a difference either there's a problem with your ears or playback kit.
charles w
Known user

Post by charles w »

Could anyone seed at dimeadozen.org ?
dselevan
Known user

Post by dselevan »

I'm seeding here:
http://inferno.demonoid.com:3395/announce

Lord can you hear me? came out to 21.3 megs as an mp3 file. I'm listening to it through my stereo and it sounds great. I can hear everything. I don't use CDs. I am seeding the flac file because that is what the guy requested. I'm just saying that if the mp3 is 21.3 megs than the wav file will be much bigger and I can have a lot more music on my computer if I use mp3. The whole show is 217MB as 320kbps mp3 files.

Dave
sm-iom
Known user

Post by sm-iom »

Just completed - truly excellent, many thanks
scarecrowz
Known user

Re: J Spaceman Lowry, Salford 24-11-06

Post by scarecrowz »

mojo filters wrote:
My only query is what was the matter with the leg end halfwit? Apologies if they were severely impaired with special needs, but I just wondered what folks at the gig saw/made of it?!?
"Jason you're a leg end.... leg end .... geddit?" yeah, we get it - you're not funny, even if you're trying to be ironic... At least she piped down when somebody over the other side of the theatre told her to shut up.

What was amusing was the start of the set - choir, strings, Doggen walk on, sit down, Jason walks over to his seat, realises he's forgotten his music, walks straight off again: somebody sharp shouts "MORE!" ... well, it cracked me up anyway :)

As for the person who joined in with the end of the 1st verse of OHD - thanks mate, but if I want to hear someone sing along out of key with Spaceman/Spz, I'll listen to myself... at home or in the car

Beautiful gig and an excellent recording, superb job by Yousef and many thanks to candy-cane-girl for uploading.
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

I'd love to hear this, especially as it'd bring back memories of a wonderful gig and an amazing weekend. Haven't got a clue what all this seeding/torrents/FLAC etc. means and Mojo usually confuses the fuck out of me with his techincal nous so can anyone explain what I need to do to get hold of this in simple terms.....and I really do mean simple terms (none of this compression rate,lossless,kb/sec nonsense!).

Cheers
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Ads wrote:I'd love to hear this, especially as it'd bring back memories of a wonderful gig and an amazing weekend. Haven't got a clue what all this seeding/torrents/FLAC etc. means and Mojo usually confuses the fuck out of me with his techincal nous so can anyone explain what I need to do to get hold of this in simple terms.....and I really do mean simple terms (none of this compression rate,lossless,kb/sec nonsense!).

Cheers
A - email me and we'll take it from there :D
sml42
Known user

Post by sml42 »

dselevan wrote:I converter to 320kb/s mp3s and titled the tracks. I don't think I'm losing any quality, do you really? And what did that guy mean about, "personal use?" I think anything else would be illegal. I'm seeding the FLAC files so people can decide for themselves, but I like listening to mp3s and I can always turn them back into CDs if I really want to fill up my room with these things..
Of course you're losing quality.

If you convert to mp3, and then convert back, you will NOT get the original file back. And that's by definition, that's what "lossy" means.

The part of your post I find most worrying is where you talk about converting mp3 back to cd. Please bear with me and I'll try to explain why this is a problem. So, you converted to mp3 and deleted the original files. Some point down the line, you offer to make a copy to someone, but they say prefer a cd (not unreasonable), so you burn them a cd from the mp3s. Which they convert to mp3 and put on their ipod (or whatever) and then some point down the line they offer to make a copy for someone else, but "oh I can't find the cd... never mind I've got it on my ipod so I'll burn a cd from that". And before you realise it you've had a bunch of cd>mp3>cd>mp3>cd>mp3 conversions, without anyone really giving much thought to what's going on here. This is not hypothetical, I've seen it countless times.

(bear with me). So, the very first cd>mp3 conversion throws some quality away (by definition: it's lossy). So, then we do a second conversion. It's going to throw the same information away, right? Wrong. If you used the SAME encoder with the SAME settings with the SAME file, then YES you'd get the same mp3... but we already established that cd>mp3>cd gives different audio, so you are NOT pumping the same file into the encoder (and, although YOu are encoding at a respectable 320kbps, heaven knows what other people further down the chain will use). What we have here is CUMULATIVE degradtion of the quality: each conversion step makes the quality progressively worse. Kind of like the good old bad old days of cassette bootlegs, would you rather have a 10th generation copy with loads of hiss and distortion, or a 1st generation copy which sounds a whole lot better?

Don't believe me? If you have an evening to spare, try it.

The point I'm trying to make is, by all means stick the mp3s on your ipod (or whatever) but if you pass copies on to other people, please (pretty please) try to make an effort and pass on the ORIGINAL recording. If you still have issues with this, try thinking about it in this way: you're not passing on a copy of a bootleg, you're ARCHIVING it so that future generations can enjoy it.

Sorry for the ramble, and thanks for listening.

Is that my colchester recording you're talking about, by the way?
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

sml42 wrote:
Of course you're losing quality.

If you convert to mp3, and then convert back, you will NOT get the original file back. And that's by definition, that's what "lossy" means.

The part of your post I find most worrying is where you talk about converting mp3 back to cd. Please bear with me and I'll try to explain why this is a problem. So, you converted to mp3 and deleted the original files. Some point down the line, you offer to make a copy to someone, but they say prefer a cd (not unreasonable), so you burn them a cd from the mp3s. Which they convert to mp3 and put on their ipod (or whatever) and then some point down the line they offer to make a copy for someone else, but "oh I can't find the cd... never mind I've got it on my ipod so I'll burn a cd from that". And before you realise it you've had a bunch of cd>mp3>cd>mp3>cd>mp3 conversions, without anyone really giving much thought to what's going on here. This is not hypothetical, I've seen it countless times.

(bear with me). So, the very first cd>mp3 conversion throws some quality away (by definition: it's lossy). So, then we do a second conversion. It's going to throw the same information away, right? Wrong. If you used the SAME encoder with the SAME settings with the SAME file, then YES you'd get the same mp3... but we already established that cd>mp3>cd gives different audio, so you are NOT pumping the same file into the encoder (and, although YOu are encoding at a respectable 320kbps, heaven knows what other people further down the chain will use). What we have here is CUMULATIVE degradtion of the quality: each conversion step makes the quality progressively worse. Kind of like the good old bad old days of cassette bootlegs, would you rather have a 10th generation copy with loads of hiss and distortion, or a 1st generation copy which sounds a whole lot better?

Don't believe me? If you have an evening to spare, try it.

The point I'm trying to make is, by all means stick the mp3s on your ipod (or whatever) but if you pass copies on to other people, please (pretty please) try to make an effort and pass on the ORIGINAL recording. If you still have issues with this, try thinking about it in this way: you're not passing on a copy of a bootleg, you're ARCHIVING it so that future generations can enjoy it.

Sorry for the ramble, and thanks for listening.

Is that my colchester recording you're talking about, by the way?
Good ramble...and nice analogy with the bad old days...remember a mate of mine who used to give me copies of Mudhoney, Pixies etc era stuff (when I was at school) that sounded like he'd made the recording with some bad weather and traffic noise added...so what's this about a colchester recording :?:
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

Nothing to add except my complete agreement with distributing lossless files only. mp3 and the like are fine if that's all there is, but they really are way inferior. FLAC is the true way!

Love,

Ian
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Ian wrote:Nothing to add except my complete agreement with distributing lossless files only. mp3 and the like are fine if that's all there is, but they really are way inferior. FLAC is the true way!

Love,

Ian
I bet you've got some good FLAC files we'd like to hear...

Thanks for the authorative support :wink:

Cheers, Gx
sml42
Known user

Post by sml42 »

mojo filters wrote: so what's this about a colchester recording :?:
Oh there was a separate thread on the gigs forum where dselevan was iso colchester disc 2. I recorded that, and it is circulating, albeit fairly low-key. Was just wondering aloud whether that was my recording or an alternate source.

But at this point we're heading towards a threadjack, so I'll shut up and send you PM :)

cheers,
stephen
sml42
Known user

Post by sml42 »

Ian wrote: FLAC is the true way!
Okay, thi s is my final post on the subject. More of an FYI really... but there was recently (3 or 4 weeks ago) a new release of the FLAC tools, with bunch of new features (see flac.sourceforge.net for gory details if you care). The last update was something like 2 years ago, so this is fairly major news. Just spreading the word...
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

thanks for the FLAC update info.

for Mac OS X, xACT is the best tool for conversion:
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/14246

xACT stands for X Audio Compression Toolkit. It is a GUI based front end (written in AppleScript Studio) for the UNIX applications Shorten (3.5.1), shntool (2.0.3), monkey's audio compressor (3.99), flac (1.1.3) and cdda2wav 2.01a32 (with paranoia support). It also uses a modified md5sum (modified from 2.1 textutils) and sox (12.17.7). It does the basic commands of these applications and adds a few features to speed up productivity in creation of etree.org standard filesets.

WHAT'S NEW

Version 1.59:
* added option to create standard md5s for flac files
* upgraded flac to v1.1.3

REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later recommended.
- Tiger compatible
- 10.2 users use v1.4b25

Cog is a nice playback w/out conversion app
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/18340
(says it requires 10.4, but I'm using it under 10.3.9 on my home G4)
Nasalhair
New user

Post by Nasalhair »

Just wanted to say thanks for uploading this torrent - fabulous quality and a great reminder of a fantastic night (constant trips to the bar by innumerable audience members and the "leg-end" dizzy bint notwithstanding).
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Could anyone just do me a CD of this show please? I just can't get my head around all this techy file-share stuff.

PM me if you can, I've got tons of Spz stuff or the old faithful Jason/Han Bennink DVD that might make a trade...

Thanks,

Greeny
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

Greeny wrote:Could anyone just do me a CD of this show please? I just can't get my head around all this techy file-share stuff.

PM me if you can, I've got tons of Spz stuff or the old faithful Jason/Han Bennink DVD that might make a trade...

Thanks,

Greeny
Ads wrote:I'd love to hear this, especially as it'd bring back memories of a wonderful gig and an amazing weekend. Haven't got a clue what all this seeding/torrents/FLAC etc. means and Mojo usually confuses the fuck out of me with his techincal nous so can anyone explain what I need to do to get hold of this in simple terms.....and I really do mean simple terms (none of this compression rate,lossless,kb/sec nonsense!).

Cheers
uhhh.... me three!
pretty please
catweazel
Known user

Post by catweazel »

a million thanks to the taper/uploader and a merry xmas!

just wanted to add my 2 cents; Of the recordings ive heard so far this is by far the best around.

:)
puffpants
Known user

Post by puffpants »

would anyone be jkind enough to upoad to mega upload or post the link to the torrent....i can't find this one.

(and I was at the gig too, so it holds special memories for me!)
scarecrowz
Known user

Post by scarecrowz »

puffpants wrote:would anyone be jkind enough to upoad to mega upload or post the link to the torrent....i can't find this one.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/574688/5087288/
halftheworldaway
New user

Post by halftheworldaway »

I would love to hear this gig but I can't seem to register at demonoid. If anyone whould send me an invitation or upload the gig via rapidshare or megaupload I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :D
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

I can't listen to that idiot whistling and 'whoo'ing on the Edinburgh recording any more. I need this recording. Because I'm also a technodunce, if someone could burn me CDs I'd be very grateful. I'm not a big trader of live stuff but I can offer the Ernte/Liquid Team Spaceman 3 tribute single on orange vinyl (only 100 made!) http://mimikaki.free.fr/mimi2.html — which would maybe fill a hole in some S3 tangential completist's collection — in exchange. PM me if you are interested.
dselevan
Known user

Post by dselevan »

What is Liquid Team vs Ernte
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

Liquid Team vs Ernte
Spacemen 3 covers 7"

A split project between german band Ernte and Liquid Team, a french power pop quatuor. Both formation being absolute fans of the Spacemen 3 (who then split into Sonic Boom, Ear and of course Spiritualized), soon came the idea to make a special tribute to this band as a ltd edition vinyl for the first ::Mimikaki:: release.

Ernte covers "Walking with Jesus" from the Perfect Prescription LP while Liquid Team covers "Feel so Sad" from the last Spacemen 3 LP Recurring. 100 copies in orange vynil and 300 in black vynil. (sic)

A very kind forum member has already offered to send me the Salford recording, an d I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks very much !
burningwheel
Known user

Post by burningwheel »

scarecrowz wrote:
puffpants wrote:would anyone be jkind enough to upoad to mega upload or post the link to the torrent....i can't find this one.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/574688/5087288/
if won't let me download it and registrations are closed. can someone upload the FLACS somewhere else?
[url=http://www.loveisforever.org]Primal Scream, My Bloody Valentine, Swervedriver, Chapterhouse, The Telescopes, Loop, Verve and more![/url]
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

J Spaceman
Quays Theate, The Lowry
Salford
24 November 2006
-

DPA 4060 (SP-SPSB-8 battery box)>Sony D8
Sony 55ES>[optical]>Soundblaster Live!>WaveLab>Audacity>CDWave>FLAC
Taper: Yousef
-

J Spaceman - acoustic guitar, vocals
Doggen - fender rhodes
with string quartet
and gospel choir
-

Notes:

I managed to hit pause when checking my levels at the start of Sitting On Fire - you only miss a second of music but it is slightly annoying. Sorry.
Audacity was used to fade audience noise between songs down to a reasonable level. WaveLab was used to do the fades and normalize to 0dB. No other processing or editing was performed.

Very special thanks to SML for tickets and tracklisting. No thanks at all to those lovely people who just couldn't sit quiet and still.

1. Intro
2. Sitting on fire
3. Devil Town
4. Lord let it rain on me
5. True love will find you in the end
6. The straight and the narrow
7. Cool waves
8. Hold on
9. Amen
10. Soul on fire
11. Walkin with jesus
12. Going down slow
13. All of my tears
14. Stop your crying
15. Anything more >
16. Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space / I can't help falling in love with you

1. Lay it down slow
2. Baby I'm just a fool
3. Coming down >
4. Funeral home
5. Lord can you hear me?
6. Oh Happy Day
-
Please include this info file when trading/torrenting

**Please don't convert this to MP3 or other lossy formats for anything other than personal use**
Part 1 (songs 1-12):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BFI41RS1

Part 2 (songs 13-22):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YCE59JXD
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

d'oh!

but i'm listening to the first half right now and i can hardly hold back the tears...

thank you!

p.s. this sounds nothing like the gig i saw; where's the audience gone?
a truly excellent recording/audio processing job!
8)
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

That's odd. Just try again later, I suppose.

If you listen carefully, the crowd is definitely there. Especially in "Oh Happy Day":

Man 1: "Drunk!"
Woman: "If you want me to be, I will be (?) [plus a phrase i can't decipher]"
Man 2: "Shuddup!"
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

i did try later, and now it's downloading. hells yeah!

and i'm glad at not being able to hear the audience. very glad. i'm just very impressed, tis all.

or was the salford gig quieter than most anyway?
Jasonsmith
Known user

Post by Jasonsmith »

I thought the crowd was a bit subdued. Having said that I think the raucousness of Edinburgh went a bit too far in the other direction...
ononist
Known user

Post by ononist »

OK. Now who knows how to turn Flac into crappy MP3?
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

search google for dBPowerAmp... i think thats what its called. You can convert using that and their FLAC plugin
moop
Known user

Post by moop »

i think dbpoweramp want money for mp3 conversion now, so if you've got that problem use dbpoweramp to convert flac to wav, then download something like 'lameXP' to convert wav to crappy mp3. i'm sure there's an easier way though!
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

toomilk, thanks for putting this on megaupload.

I've been trying to download it from the torrent site for about three weeks now and only got about half of it.

As I missed the gigs I'm really looking forward to hearing this. I hope there are going to be some more dates added (though I doubt it).
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
SpaceLine
Known user

Post by SpaceLine »

flac is free. Free Lossless Audio Codec 8) so download the FREE flac program and open up your flac files in it and choose DECODE to convert the files to WAV format. then you can use whatever program you like to make mp3 files from these WAV files. wav files are cd quality so you can also burn a cd if you care to listen at home, etc.

i suggest you keep the FLAC files around if you can(burn them to a cdr as DATA if you like) and someday soon you just might be able to play FLAC on your ipod or whatever portable player you use. in all it's lossless glory. not that i have anything personal against mp3s mind you, but storage keeps getting bigger and bigger and cheaper and cheaper and one really doesn't need 50 billion songs in one's pocket imho...i do find it interesting that the best mp3 codec is called LAME...
Ian
Known user

Post by Ian »

http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/ has a download that will enable you to plat FLAC files in Windows Media Player. And the main FLAC page, flac.sourceforge.net, has everything you need to convert between FLAC and WAV.

Love,

Ian
I have a passion sweet Lord...
http://www.spacemen3.co.uk
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

If you use a mac, I have this nice program called Max that allows you to convert one of 30 audio formats into another one of 30 audio formats. It's pretty handy.

You can convert FLAC to a different lossless format (Apple Lossless), or rip a CD into FLAC or WAV.

http://sbooth.org/Max/
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

moop wrote:i think dbpoweramp want money for mp3 conversion now, so if you've got that problem use dbpoweramp to convert flac to wav, then download something like 'lameXP' to convert wav to crappy mp3. i'm sure there's an easier way though!
I find iTunes does a decent job (for iPod owners) by importing the wav files then encoding to 320kbps aac for syncing to iPod. If anyone has a better solution I'm all ears, but technically aac is theoretically superior to mp3 at the same rate.
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

Now if only there was a way to edit out the idiot who keeps calling Jason a "Leg end".

:evil:

If the person in question is a reader of the forum, you should be ashamed of yourself!!
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

rameses wrote:Now if only there was a way to edit out the idiot who keeps calling Jason a "Leg end".

If the person in question is a reader of the forum, you should be ashamed of yourself!!
I've heard that so many times now I just laugh - I think regarding whoever they are, the shame of knowing how many people who weren't even at the gig have heard her deeply embarrassing outburst is probably punishment enough.

What's annoying me more is the quick jump during Sitting on Fire - that is my favourite of the new songs by far, I hope it appears on the new album with a mighty LICD-style pomp about it, though it sounds so good in the Acoustic Mainlines setting it would be a challenge to could top that!
Shaun
Known user

Post by Shaun »

I know who says ''start the singing Doggen'' at the start of the show.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

The Jig wrote:I know who says ''start the singing Doggen'' at the start of the show.
He sounds like probably the oldest person in the room...you're gonna prove me totally wrong now :?
Shaun
Known user

Post by Shaun »

mojo filters wrote:
The Jig wrote:I know who says ''start the singing Doggen'' at the start of the show.
He sounds like probably the oldest person in the room...you're gonna prove me totally wrong now :?

I can't prove you wrong but i doubt i was the oldest person in the room. Beginning to feel like that though some days.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

The Jig wrote:
mojo filters wrote:

I can't prove you wrong but i doubt i was the oldest person in the room.
Hmm...that's quite conclusive, on tape you sound a lot older!
Superstar
Known user

Post by Superstar »

rameses wrote:Now if only there was a way to edit out the idiot who keeps calling Jason a "Leg end"
Do you think Crazy Horse just can't pronounce the word "legend"? It doesn't mean anything otherwise. Am truly baffled.
Giant thanks to lovely Clewsr for sending me these CDs.
grrrr73
Known user

Post by grrrr73 »

Is there any one out there, who could up-load this again somewhere,
had a bit of an arguement with a hard drive and after seeing the show last night, not sure how long I can go without listening to this!
candy-cane-girl
Known user

Post by candy-cane-girl »

Its still seeding at demonoid.

Go back to page 1 for link.
grrrr73
Known user

Post by grrrr73 »

thanks a lot to some very kind people on this board, who've offered to help me on this! Really appreciate it! Thanks again!
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

rameses wrote:Now if only there was a way to edit out the idiot who keeps calling Jason a "Leg end".

I know who started that by shouting 'Jason yer a legend!' I was sitting a few feet from them!
noOne
Known user

Post by noOne »

damn, i missed the demonoid open registratrion :x
Lord Please Fuck My Mind For Good
ess_emm
New user

Post by ess_emm »

toomilk - any chance you could reupload the second part of the gig to to megaupload? It's expired and now having the first part has made me desperate for the second!

Or does anyone know of any other way to get hold of this? I'm not registered with demonoid, unfortunately.
timsaky
Known user

Post by timsaky »

ess_emm wrote:toomilk - any chance you could reupload the second part of the gig to to megaupload? It's expired and now having the first part has made me desperate for the second!

Or does anyone know of any other way to get hold of this? I'm not registered with demonoid, unfortunately.

Ditto - would love to see this go up again as I have the first part, but not the second. Sad sad sad...
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Currently uploading...
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2QYK2XRB

Tracks 13-22 (refer to previous list on page 2 for track list).
ess_emm
New user

Post by ess_emm »

Cheers toomilk, very much appreciated.
harmonia
Known user

Post by harmonia »

Thanks very much for putting this stuff up. Got Pt 2 & decoded it, it sounds fucking AMAZING!!! On Pt 1 of the original uploads I get a folder of flac 'copies' that I can't decode, any ideas folks??
Mr Brown
New user

Post by Mr Brown »

Toomilk you're a legend, thanks for putting pt2 back up. I'm loving it!
catweazel
Known user

Post by catweazel »

harmonia wrote:Thanks very much for putting this stuff up. Got Pt 2 & decoded it, it sounds fucking AMAZING!!! On Pt 1 of the original uploads I get a folder of flac 'copies' that I can't decode, any ideas folks??
no need to decode!

just search (w/google) ".flac" "plugin" "media player"

install the plugin (downloand/run)

u just need a small plugin and then .flacs will play the same as .mp3 or any other media files u have for music.

whole process should take less than 1 minute.