indian summer glasgow-sunday 15th july 2007-FLACS+MP3's

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

weebobby
Known user

indian summer glasgow-sunday 15th july 2007-FLACS+MP3's

Post by weebobby »

Jason Spaceman, live at the Indian Summer Festival, Victoria Park, Glasgow, Sunday 15th July 2007. Complete audience recording.
Jason+co second last act on the main stage, prior to the Flaming Lips.

HDMD > WAV > FLAC - MP3 - you

http://teawithtufty.blogspot.com/

the name of track 7 is guessed, corrections most welcome : )
One Asian Under A Groove
Known user

Post by One Asian Under A Groove »

Thank you for putting this up, my friend phoned me from the concert at the beginning of Ladies & Gentlemen so I could hear (I think she got the hint after I pestered her repeatedly to make sure she saw Spz). After you put up the Edinburgh show (which had me crying during LAGWAFIS), I was praying that you'd also post the show in Glasgow, but you went to see The Bravery instead! You're forgiven though :wink:
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

thank you for the link. the recording is quite good.

the ZIP file of MP3s seems to be missing track #9, so grab that separately.

anything more + ladies and gentlemen
Cheegles Ann Bultan
Known user

Post by Cheegles Ann Bultan »

Thanks you very much indeed. I'm delighted to finally have a decent live version of Feel so Sad and I think I'm in love.
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

oh thanks so much for this mate :D
I think I feel it coming on
catweazel
Known user

Post by catweazel »

cheers!
G*
Known user

Post by G* »

Top work. Thank you very much.
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

yea thanks for this man. the recording you upped of the edinburgh show has already become one of my most played records, official or otherwise, ever. not only as a reminder of that glorious night but as an entity by itself it's just a fantastic recording.
looking forward to this.
gonna burn brightly
for a while
estee
Known user

Post by estee »

thanks for this
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

jack white wrote: the recording you upped of the edinburgh show has already become one of my most played records, official or otherwise,
Ditto- i'm also that sad!
davedecay
Known user

Post by davedecay »

the ZIP of FLACs is also missing #9.
rameses
Known user

Post by rameses »

Thanks man, this will make another dreary rain soaked day a little easier to bear.

Roll on winter. :twisted:
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
ononist
Known user

Help folks

Post by ononist »

My PC is telling me that all these files are password protected when i'm trying to extract them from the zipped file.
Any ideas??? it's killing me.
weebobby
Known user

Post by weebobby »

Hello everyone,
Firstly both the zip files (flacs+mp3's) are fixed, there are no tracks missing. There are also no password protected files, certainly not by me anyway - if anyone is really stuck pm me and I will re-upload the tracks for you.
I can also confirm, if anyone's interested, that a bootleg of the Glasgow Carling Academy gig does exist, tho it wasn't recorded by me and I don't have it. If this changes, you will all be the first to know.
Finally can I say a HUGE thankyou for all the kind feedback left here, it really is most kind. To have someone say the Edinburgh bootleg is one of their most listened to records, well, I have to say that is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about any of my recordings. It really is appreciated, thank you again X
ononist
Known user

Got them individually. Thanks very much mate.

Post by ononist »

PS - Track 7 = Death Take Your Fiddle
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

weebobby wrote:Hello everyone,
Firstly both the zip files (flacs+mp3's) are fixed, there are no tracks missing. There are also no password protected files, certainly not by me anyway - if anyone is really stuck pm me and I will re-upload the tracks for you.
I can also confirm, if anyone's interested, that a bootleg of the Glasgow Carling Academy gig does exist, tho it wasn't recorded by me and I don't have it. If this changes, you will all be the first to know.
Finally can I say a HUGE thankyou for all the kind feedback left here, it really is most kind. To have someone say the Edinburgh bootleg is one of their most listened to records, well, I have to say that is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said about any of my recordings. It really is appreciated, thank you again X

Thanks a million, Bobby. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm sure it'll be great, just like the other shows you've posted.
dselevan
Known user

Post by dselevan »

Downloaded - certainly my favorite Acoustic Mainlines gig to listen to. I think that it sounds better and better each show! Nice recording as well, no noise or anything.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

Thanks! I d/l's the zipped FLACs and track 9 seperately - I don't know if it was good luck or good fortune but having saved all to the same file dir. when I came to convert using the usual Frontend it all turned out fine when burnt to disc.

I've not had the chance to listen to it as much as I'd like, but it does sound like Jason's voice is suffering a bit compared to the impressive vocal strength he showed in earlier Acoustic Mainlines gigs, however great recording...probably the best of new Ac Mn set I've had on CD...much appreciated!
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
ononist
Known user

Post by ononist »

Interesting what you say about J's voice there.
For me it's bee sounding too strong recently if you know what i mean. The Shepherds Bush show was amazing but as he has become more confident as a singer over the years some of that f***ed vulnerability has gone.
davey
Known user

Post by davey »

Many thanks Weebobby for the MP3's. Pretty damn good quality as well. How close to the front were you? You must have level meters on your recording gear?