Union Chapel tickets released?

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

judester
New user

Union Chapel tickets released?

Post by judester »

Hi,

I've not received my tickets yet from Ticketmaster. Have people already received theirs?

Thanks,
Jude.
G*
Known user

Re: Union Chapel tickets released?

Post by G* »

Yeah, I think mine arrived within a couple of weeks. They send them by SMS, as in 'Secure Mail Services', not as in 'text message'. Basically you need to be in or they'll leave a calling card and you rearrange delivery.

Bit of a carry on, in other words. If I was you I'd contact Ticketb*stard and tell them to start earning their extortionate fees.
mojo filters
Known user

Post by mojo filters »

I've not received mine yet from Seetickets - I emailed them about anticipated delivery times, as I might be away, but just got what looked like a pro-forma answer stating that following my request to amend the delivery details the tickets would now be sent out to my current address...the address they were going to anyway :roll:

Considering their booking and processing fees they tacked on pushed the ticket price up to just shy of
£30, they could provide some actual customer service, especially some that doesn't involve calling premium rate phone numbers and waiting in queues :x

It really pisses me off that these days you can't escape from these robbing bastard agencies, even for smaller gigs, events etc.
I'm like Evel Knievel, I get paid for the attempt. I didn't promise this shit would be good!
Dave Chappelle
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Called Stargreen a couple of days ago and they said they weren't getting 'em in until next week - guess most of the agencies are still waiting....