Low - City Varieties

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

BVCP206
Known user

Low - City Varieties

Post by BVCP206 »

Wonderful show last night :D. Brilliant sound, great setlist and best of all an impeccably behaved audience which made a refreshing change from the last time I was there to see Spiritualized AM :!:
'Remember, change is not good'
sunray
Known user

Re: Low - City Varieties

Post by sunray »

Low will be playing Andrews Lane Theatre, Dublin on Friday 13th June. Think its part of Foggy Notions "Future Days" festival. No ticket info as yet.

Their past couple of Dublin gigs haven't scaled the heights that they're capable of so curious to see if they can return to form. Not that the last two were bad there just seemed to be something lacking.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
olliemorr
Known user

Post by olliemorr »

Saw them in Bristol this week. They were on top form.
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Yeah - they were spellbinding at the Union Chapel last night. Really looking forward to hearing the recording I made once I've tidied it up....
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

You recorded it? Amazing! I loved that Union Chapel show, probably the best I've seen them. City Varieties was good too. Saw them in Paris last year which was an amazing city to see them in.

Good news about the Dublin show, if it is there own gig I will go for certain. Not keen on festivals though.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

James T wrote:
Good news about the Dublin show, if it is there own gig I will go for certain. Not keen on festivals though.
Yeah it is their own gig, Foggy Notions are just putting a load of gigs on in different venues around Dublin over that weekend under the banner of "Future Days Festival". They don't have a tent at this years Electric Picnic so i guess that is why they're putting this on. Whether they're striking out on their own or were pushed i dunno.
Jebus Sabes
Known user

Post by Jebus Sabes »

Greeny wrote:Yeah - they were spellbinding at the Union Chapel last night. Really looking forward to hearing the recording I made once I've tidied it up....
Wow - if the recording comes out nice, are you were happy to share, Low allow their recordings to be uploaded to archive.org - I haven't seen any current UK tour recordings circulating yet.
http://www.archive.org/details/LowMusic
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

sunray wrote:
James T wrote:
Yeah it is their own gig, Foggy Notions are just putting a load of gigs on in different venues around Dublin over that weekend under the banner of "Future Days Festival". They don't have a tent at this years Electric Picnic so i guess that is why they're putting this on. Whether they're striking out on their own or were pushed i dunno.
Is there any info about this gig anywhere? I have founf flights for £10 return from manchester and need to know whether to book etc...
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

James T wrote:
sunray wrote:
James T wrote:
Is there any info about this gig anywhere? I have founf flights for £10 return from manchester and need to know whether to book etc...
Here you go: http://www.irishblogs.ie/search/notions%20festival/

Just keep a lookout on Ticketmaster or Tickets.ie