T IN THE PARK

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

ORBITAL
Known user
Location: Drinking Breaker at night, in the cold duchess light.

T IN THE PARK

Post by ORBITAL »

Had a great weekend at ti in the park. Anyone else make it?
Work is the scourge of the drinking classes
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

no no i didn't, but i need to know how was it? who was the top act, give us the details man, the details!

xxxshonnxxx
roger plywood
Known user

Post by roger plywood »

yes - a brilliant weekend, back to work today but feel like a burst ball.
ORBITAL
Known user

Post by ORBITAL »

Sadly missed the beta band on saturday but really enjoyed DELAYS in the x-tent. Highlight of the day on sunday was the last ever gig of ORBITAL in the king tut's tent which apparently have thousands outside tryin to get in without any luck. It was totally brilliant.

Post by Guest »

beta band played dry the rain - first time i've heard it live, absolutely amazing.

orbital were fantastic, definitely the highlight of the weekend for me. still can't believe that's the last time i'll see them.
ORBITAL
Known user

Post by ORBITAL »

Anyone else have any good tales to tell about the weeknd? All welcome
roger plywood
Known user

Post by roger plywood »

thighs of the weekend go to alison goldfrapp. then again i was up for 48hrs by that point and the only other thighs i saw belonged to the guy that decided to do a couple of laps of the campsite wearing a thong on sunday morning.

massive attack sounded really good and their dot matrix screen looked lovely, but i wish someone would tell them to cheer up a wee bit. apart from smiley horace andy they all looked like they had their toys confiscated.

i saw the open in the x tent and heard some nick mccabe-esque guitar playing, but it was really close to the main stage and the bass from whoever was on at that point pissed all over the puny x tent sound system. which wasn't nice.
ORBITAL
Known user

Post by ORBITAL »

HAd to watch a bit of Goldfrapp myself as the missus likes thier thing. Youre dead right roger. Top thighs. Well worth stayin there for a bit. Went out an got the bees record the other day. Its top. Its good for the mind and soul. FREE THE BEES man