BENICASIM

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

Cloudbuster

BENICASIM

Post by Cloudbuster »

Just bought my Benicasim ticket! Now what? Are there any hotels/hostels that aren't booked up in Benicasim? How am I going to get there? Advice from past festivalgoers would be much appreciated.
chisel chest

Post by chisel chest »

you dufus ! you can camp in the festival for i think its what, 3 or 4 days before and after the festival, so no need for a hotel, ive been checking out flights and about 130 quid is the cheapest ive found, any one else finding better flight prices should let us know ! this festival sounds like top stuff ! lou reed, brian wilson, lcd soundsystem, kraftwerk, spiritualized, and you can go and mid by the med, what more do you need ?
Cloudbuster

Post by Cloudbuster »

A room. I need a room over my head. A bed to crash on as the drugs wear off and the sun beats down.
However, it appears as though I'm perfectly fucked, and will be slumming it with like likes of chisel chest in the camp site, a "signficant hike from the beach."

Cheers!
spliffboy
Known user

Post by spliffboy »

a roof and a bed over your head.....you BGB!
even my 7 year old daughter can hack it in a tent (in fairness to you, she doesn't really do drugs...........anymore.............than the average touring funk band)
Cloudbuster

Post by Cloudbuster »

I will be treeking through Europe, so camping itself is really not a big deal.. but what about my valuables? Will there be plenty of lockers/storage/etc.? Pillows??

Keep those kids away from the drugs! Especially the legal kinds..
jason_godman
Known user

Post by jason_godman »

I booked my tickets today. Woo yeah! Never been to a foreign festival before. Ah cannae wayt man!.
andyblacktoo
Known user

Post by andyblacktoo »

dont tell anyone, but I do believe a certain Mr Mark Refoy may be making a quiet appearance with the Pet Shop Boys at Benicassim
soul saver

Post by soul saver »

benicassim is gonna be class!

see ya there!
anorthernsoul
Known user

Post by anorthernsoul »

there's some video (at least walkin with jesus), and some audio, here

no-one wants to rip and upload it do they? no? o k.