Ladies and Gents ...

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

James T
Known user

Re: Ladies and Gents ...

Post by James T »

You cant just take your confirmation etc... You would have to arrange that with seetickets first, probably the day before.
Shaun
Known user

Post by Shaun »

purespace wrote:if you don't get your tickets in the post by the show, I would think that you could just bring your confirmation email along with I.D. to the venue. They'll have to honor that, yes?
That's exactly what I did in Malaga and come to think of it, I did the same at the Apollo in Harlem but I think that was International WillCall.

For anyone not already with tickets in hand for the RFH dates because of SeeTickets don't believe their Bu*****t because I bought a ticket for the Manchester show in December and it was bought through them...I got that ticket at least 10 weeks ago. They'll probably say something like; we can't do anything until four days before the event if you've not recieved your ticket(s) by then and you will be able to collect at box office if you phone them. What if you've already paid for what they call first class post or priority mail. Fleecing f****** B*******.

Tickets for Glastonbury 2010 went on sale today exclusively through SeeTickets. I don't trust them to deliver in time (and they have recent history of that) so unfortunately I won't be going. Maybe a trip to the States is in order for then.
mn_spi
Known user

Post by mn_spi »

purespace wrote: I emailed Seetickets a while back and asked them to hold my tickets at will call for both nights. I got a reply from a real Seetickets person stating they would do just that. My ticket status is "we're arranging for ticket pickup at the venue." I've also been in touch with spazed99 who has generously offered me his cell number in case there's any mix up at the venue. You may want to contact Seetickets as well and ask for venue pick up. Either way, bring your email confirmation along with you as proof of purchase. Cheers and godspeed October 12th & 13th 8)
thanks for your kind reply.
i don't yet receive a ticket (in Tokyo).
my ticket seems to have been despatched by Seetickets, and i'll try wait.
i go to the venue with a reference number and the card that i used if a ticket doesn't arrive till my departure.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Well I can't even seem to access the seetickets site to see what status my tickets have!! keeps crashing.

there's a postal strike having a knock on effect in my area, which stresses me out more. However i believe royal mail are honouring registered/recorded post which these should be, they are just not doing standard post.

Guess I'll wait till friday or so, if they don't come by then i'll get seetickets to allow me to collect from the box office? Think this will be okay?

I suppose worst case scenario is me giving the box office hell, i'll get into this gig if it kills me!

Can the first person on the board who receives their tickets from see, post here, to let us all know?
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

angelsighs wrote:Well I can't even seem to access the seetickets site to see what status my tickets have!! keeps crashing.
That's cos Glasto tickets went on sale today, i can't even get to retrieve my registration number to buy a glasto ticket. Should've done it yesterday but stupidly thought i had it safely in an email. Of course i didn't. :evil:
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

sunray wrote:
angelsighs wrote:Well I can't even seem to access the seetickets site to see what status my tickets have!! keeps crashing.
That's cos Glasto tickets went on sale today, i can't even get to retrieve my registration number to buy a glasto ticket. Should've done it yesterday but stupidly thought i had it safely in an email. Of course i didn't. :evil:
ah i see. i'm sure you will be fine. don't they release a second batch of glastonbury tickets usually?
find it a bit strange that its on sale with no lineup announcements? is this usual?

in the future i'm gonna try and not use seetickets whenever possible. Don't like getting stressed out like this.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

angelsighs wrote:
sunray wrote:
ah i see. i'm sure you will be fine. don't they release a second batch of glastonbury tickets usually?
find it a bit strange that its on sale with no lineup announcements? is this usual?

in the future i'm gonna try and not use seetickets whenever possible. Don't like getting stressed out like this.
Yeah tickets always go on sale without a line up, well in recent years anyway. Hope there are more tickets as it would seem to be sold out. Agree with you on Seetickets, seem to be even worse than Ticketmaster.
stevelee101
Known user

Post by stevelee101 »

How about dropping the Glastonbury worries and posting the managing director of Seeticket's home address so we can all pop round for a 'chat'.......

How about an anti-agency revoloution? The lastest hilarious-if-it-wasn't-so-fucking-annoying episode came when I started to order some tickets from livenation and they wanted to charge over £3 to 'deliver' tickets by email. Aren't emails free? I didn't bother.

I'll man the gallows, no problem....
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

stevelee101 wrote:How about dropping the Glastonbury worries and posting the managing director of Seeticket's home address so we can all pop round for a 'chat'.......

How about an anti-agency revoloution? The lastest hilarious-if-it-wasn't-so-fucking-annoying episode came when I started to order some tickets from livenation and they wanted to charge over £3 to 'deliver' tickets by email. Aren't emails free? I didn't bother.

I'll man the gallows, no problem....
It seems like the nice people from Seetickets are really doing well at putting the "moron" in oxymoron; See tickets my arse by the looks of thing...

Exhales deeply, reaches for the gin....
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

Metaphysical Tickets
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

toomilk wrote:I'm going to be in London the 7th till the 14th. Anyone know of any good shows in London during this time frame?
I'm off to see SFA in London on Friday 9th. Just checked on-line and tickets are still available:-

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Super-Fur ... ist/779648
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
solarflarez
Known user

Post by solarflarez »

toomilk wrote:The ATP site lists support acts for this show as "TBC".

I wonder who it will be, if anyone.....
any news on who, if any, is the support act yet?
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

solarflarez wrote:
toomilk wrote:The ATP site lists support acts for this show as "TBC".

I wonder who it will be, if anyone.....
any news on who, if any, is the support act yet?
The Don't Look Back site still lists "TBC", but the ATP site doesn't say anything about support.

I think they would have announced one by now if there was going to be any.
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

I have rung seetickets and arranged to collect them at the box office. I am not the card holder so it might be a bit of trouble, they didn't seem to know any more than me.

Strange times!
bob_ferris
New user

Post by bob_ferris »

i'm in the same boat. travelling down from middlesbrough on saturday and still got no tickets! ridiculous seeing as i ordered them in march!!!

anyway, i phoned seetickets just now and they said if i still hadn't got them on saturday i could phone them back and they'd print duplicates to collect on the door. would still rather have the peace of mind though (especially since i got 4th row...)
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

I'm 3rd row I think. Can't even remember
Suzyboo
New user

Post by Suzyboo »

Just phoned Seetickets - they haven't even recieved tickets yet to send to people. It really shamabolic.

They wanted me to phone on Sat to ask them to print duplicates to collect at the venue. Pushed them and somehow they then managed a collection at the venue.

If you haven't recieved your tickets, phone them asap!
mn_spi
Known user

Post by mn_spi »

gosh!
umm...
anyway, is not there someone who received a ticket from seetickets???
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Haven't got mine yet.

I'm gonna wait it out till Friday, then get them to change to collect at venue.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

angelsighs wrote:Haven't got mine yet.

I'm gonna wait it out till Friday, then get them to change to collect at venue.
You and 1500 other people. I got a message from the RFH saying it wouldn't be earlier than 6 p.m., more likely 7, which leaves an hour before the curtain goes up.

Let's hope Seetickets sort it and the damn things arrive.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Yeah, fingers crossed for all of us. Hope they come in the next couple of days so we can all chill out.

To be fair I doubt the band will actually be taking to the stage at 8, I reckon nearer 9 ish.
mn_spi
Known user

Post by mn_spi »

i agree. i hope we can go to inside at venue with peace.
Martin-C
New user

Post by Martin-C »

This has been the worst organised event i've ever bought into. From start to finish the whole thing has been a shambles. When it was first advertised on the homepage the exact wording was...." Mar 10th Mailing list - London show It would be of benefit to anyone interested in attending a unique performance to be registered on the mailing list before next Monday, March 16th, when an announcement will be made." .....take particular notice of the words, "A UNIQUE PERFORMANCE"..this so called unique performance quickly turned into a 6 date mini tour, once we had all rushed to spend our hard earned cash on the "unique" Oct. 12th. performance! Many of us may have bought tickets for venues closer to our homes , rather than travelling down to London at great expence.... train fares, hotel stays etc. Now we are SEVEN MONTHS down the line and still no sign of our tickets, thats SEVEN MONTHS to get them printed and posted to us, it's very convenient to blame a postal strike for the non-delivery, but this postal strike hasn't lasted the last seven months.....I live in the northwest and I could have walked to London and back on my hands, printed them myself and posted them back to myself in that time!!! This gig had better be worth the hassle, I even have 2 spare tickets as friends that were joining my wife and me on this escapade can no longer make the trip, but I can't get a refund as seetickets don't do refunds! :evil: If anyone is interested in 2 frontstalls seats, get in touch. Rant over.... see you all in the queue @ 7pm on Monday....hope everyone has a good one. :roll:
Stuart X.Hunter
Known user

Post by Stuart X.Hunter »

Martin-C wrote:This has been the worst organised event i've ever bought into. From start to finish the whole thing has been a shambles. When it was first advertised on the homepage the exact wording was...." Mar 10th Mailing list - London show It would be of benefit to anyone interested in attending a unique performance to be registered on the mailing list before next Monday, March 16th, when an announcement will be made." .....take particular notice of the words, "A UNIQUE PERFORMANCE"..this so called unique performance quickly turned into a 6 date mini tour, once we had all rushed to spend our hard earned cash on the "unique" Oct. 12th. performance! Many of us may have bought tickets for venues closer to our homes , rather than travelling down to London at great expence.... train fares, hotel stays etc. Now we are SEVEN MONTHS down the line and still no sign of our tickets, thats SEVEN MONTHS to get them printed and posted to us, it's very convenient to blame a postal strike for the non-delivery, but this postal strike hasn't lasted the last seven months.....I live in the northwest and I could have walked to London and back on my hands, printed them myself and posted them back to myself in that time!!! This gig had better be worth the hassle, I even have 2 spare tickets as friends that were joining my wife and me on this escapade can no longer make the trip, but I can't get a refund as seetickets don't do refunds! :evil: If anyone is interested in 2 frontstalls seats, get in touch. Rant over.... see you all in the queue @ 7pm on Monday....hope everyone has a good one. :roll:
Yeah, feeling you on this one...I'm absolutely not arsed about this whole escapade. It smacks of mediocrity TBH. I know not one person or even one organisation are to blame but still they are all entangled up in this mess. I gave up bothering my arse about 10 days ago when tickets still hadn't arrived. Not interested.
In addition not interested in the re-release of LAGWAFIS (maybe my 3rd or 4th fav SPZ album, either).
Glad to hear work has begun on a new album though...i'll be sticking to Spiritualized in CD version (and not the multi-plethora releases) from now on.
If anyone from Spz wants to come on here and make a "statement" about the RFH gig and why tickets are now (probably having to be) picked up from the venue...it'd be a start. Maybe they could add in some words of wisdom from See as well.
I have a feeling there might be a few empty seats in the theatre next Monday, which is genuinely sad.
And for whoever pockets the money I paid for my tickets (as I wont get them shifted, now)...can you send 10% to a kids charity please or treat someone you love to a nice night out.
I absolutely HOPE that all of you who are making the "pilgrimage" enjoy the show; that getting your tickets from the Office is not a hassle and that there are no outbreaks of temper.

Best,

Stuart
Shoulders back, smash it
Martin-C
New user

Post by Martin-C »

I noticed last week that Mudhoney and The Heads are in London this Sunday night.....and at first was gutted, as I am not travelling down until Monday morning........phew what a lucky escape!.....later discovered that atp and seetickets are "organising" this one too.... so glad I didn't waste my hard earned on that one aswell! Also agree with you there Stuart, about the possibility of there being a considerable amount of empty seats in the hall next week.....and I'm not even going to start on the subject of the super-deluxe-limited-edition-reissue of lagwafis......totally unimpressed fellas.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Martin-C wrote:I noticed last week that Mudhoney and The Heads are in London this Sunday night.....and at first was gutted, as I am not travelling down until Monday morning........phew what a lucky escape!.....later discovered that atp and seetickets are "organising" this one too.... so glad I didn't waste my hard earned on that one aswell!
I ordered a ticket for that and it came through Ticketweb immediately. They might be pricey but at least they deliver. I still have a spare ticket if anyone needs one.

Can't wait. Seeing The Heads 2 nights in a row is such a treat!
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

Just called SeeTwats about my ticket. I've been watching the tracker all this week after it said that the tickets were being distributed this week, but the lovely lady at the other end of the phone told me SeeTwats had STILL NOT received tickets from the RFH, so i have changed mine to collect it at the venue. If they haven't received the tickets to send them out, there is no possibility that they will be sent out and received before the show on Monday.

Bombard them on : 0871 220 0260
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

What I don't understand here is that the RFH sent out tickets to people who booked through the box office within 48 hours so all those people received them in March.

I contacted the RFH who replied:
Seetickets will send us a list of everyone who has booked for the show, along with any tickets that are to be collected (ie. never sent in the post). This won't be before 6pm and could be as late as 7pm. Once we have that list we can issue duplicate tickets. We would verify your name with your credit card or driving license. Unfortunately we can do nothing until Seetickets give us that list.

I would suggest you contact Seetickets to check if they have dispatched the tickets and they have been lost, or held on to them and dispatching later or holding tickets for collection at the Royal Festival Hall. If it is the latter we will make special arrangements for a large number of people collecting tickets.

This seems at odds with what Seetickets are saying. Quite a mess.
Martin-C
New user

Post by Martin-C »

runcible wrote:
Martin-C wrote:I noticed last week that Mudhoney and The Heads are in London this Sunday night.....and at first was gutted, as I am not travelling down until Monday morning........phew what a lucky escape!.....later discovered that atp and seetickets are "organising" this one too.... so glad I didn't waste my hard earned on that one aswell!
I ordered a ticket for that and it came through Ticketweb immediately. They might be pricey but at least they deliver. I still have a spare ticket if anyone needs one.

Can't wait. Seeing The Heads 2 nights in a row is such a treat!

Well I think it's a lesson learned for all of us.....I for one will never be buying from seetickets again, and I suggest everyone does likewise. I have never come across such a shambolic farse as this ever, with hindsight I wish I'd never bothered in the first place, bad management, bad organisation, awful customer service, false advertising and all passing the buck and not taking any responsibility for any of this mess, when all are to blame!
The Breeze
Known user

Post by The Breeze »

Order Status: Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly toxxxx: according to SEE tickets order tracker. This is almost as exciting as a European election.
First person to receive their tickets from SEE should have a special T-Shirt made.
Laz69
Known user

Post by Laz69 »

swinny
Known user

Post by swinny »

My Order Tracker page is now saying "In Stock and will be despatched shortly" as well...by shortly, I hope they mean today - because sending them Friday/Saturday with all the current postal shenanigans is only going to end in tears!

Utter shambles from all involved so far.
swinny
Known user

Post by swinny »

...and now updated to "Have been dispatched"...so that is a step in the right direction...
mkb
Known user

Post by mkb »

I just phoned Seetickets and was told that my tickets were sent today, and should arrive with me tomorrow. If I don't have them 48 hours before the gig, I can phone them back to arrange collection at the venue.

Hopefully they do arrive tomorrow, then I can spend some time getting acquainted with the venue's bar staff rather than standing in a queue to collect tickets.
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Mine says
'fault with order, please conact customer services.'

WHY DIDNT THEY CALL ME?
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

and now there is no problem? What a waste of money calling them. Apparently you can only collect from when doors open, great.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

My order a couple of days ago was saying tickets to be posted, just checked it now and it's been changed to collect at venue. I never asked for that option (altough i was going to tomorrow to be honest) and nor was i informed by email about the change in circumstances. See you all in the queue Monday. :roll:
olliemorr
Known user

Post by olliemorr »

Just checked the order tracker for mine and it says dispatched today....
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

Yup, tracker says mine now apparently in the post...
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Mine are supposedly in the post too, but I'm not exactly convinced they'll be here in time. I feel they've really earnt their £11.25 booking fee and £2.25 transaction fee(?) for my 3 tickets! Oh well, I'm sure the show will be immense and we will all soon forget about this whole fiasco. Can't help but feel a new live album a la Albert Hall or Fucked Up Inside would help too though.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
renaldo
Known user

Post by renaldo »

Bought mine from Ticketmaster and recieved them through e-mail for print out. Nice and easy.
jpbowman
Known user

Post by jpbowman »

What a joke! Mine have been dispatched today too but I wont be in tomorrow, do I ned to be to sign for them?

This is my final purchase through Seetickets, they can fuck right off after this!
http://www.thegoldentroubadours.co.uk/
Dreamlike acoustic band from Nottingham with shades of flamenco, soul, folk and blues.
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

anyone going to Nick Cave on sunday? Can't decide between that and Mudhoney.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

James T wrote:anyone going to Nick Cave on sunday? Can't decide between that and Mudhoney.
You could be slightly bored by Cave or you could have your skull taken off by The Heads. Seems like an easy choice to me. :wink:
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

I've seen Nick Cave before and the Mudhoney show is £30 cheaper, but I'm still not sure.
jrwmenzies
New user

Post by jrwmenzies »

I’m a long-time reader, infrequent poster. Like many others, the description of the RFH show as a ‘unique performance’ prompted me to buy a ticket. Like many others, when the subsequent dates were revealed I though it wiser to travel to a show nearer at hand. I live in Edinburgh and am going to Gateshead rather than trailing 400 miles down south (on a Monday...).

According to Seetickets, my ticket (12th October; Rear Stalls, Row GG, Seat 5) was posted yesterday. With luck it will arrive today. It is impossible for me to go to the RFH show and I’d rather someone else have it. There’s been no interest in the Cop Zone (understandable, most of us who read it frequently will already have a ticket), I didn’t list on eBay fearing that the ticket would not arrive in time to post it on.

If any of you are in or near Edinburgh and want to pick up the ticket (I work at the University (George Square) and live in the north of the city near the Botanic Gardens). Or if anyone wishes to attempt to impersonate me at the RFH box office, or if anyone is brave enough to risk me sending the ticket tomorrow by Special Delivery (for the cost of postage and if, of course, it comes to me); let me know, you can have it. Send me a copy of the Real Complete Works in exchange (!)

John
Neil
Known user

Post by Neil »

My ticket has actually arrived from See tickets this morning, so hopefully everyone else should get theirs in time....

They are just standard tickets so I have no idea why it has taken them so long to print and send out
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

so does Neil get a prize? :D

hallelujah, my tickets have just come too!! i can finally relax now.
Neil
Known user

Post by Neil »

As long as the prize isn't a voucher for See Tickets.......
pheasantpluk
New user

Post by pheasantpluk »

On the basis that I'm travelling to London early tomorrow morning ahead of Monday's gig, and that I haven't had any post at all for a week (it can be erratic at the best of times), I called the wonderful Seetickets this morning to arrange box office pick-up.

Then my girlfriend happens to go back to the flat at lunchtime, and the tickets have miraculously arrived...

Seetickets now say those tickets are cancelled and I will have to queue at the box office. In what way are the tickets cancelled? Surely there won't be any checks at the door beyond the guy tearing off the stub and handing it back, will there?

(Incidentally, Seetickets seem to be blaming the promoters ATP for the delay in distributing the tickets - not convinced.)
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

pheasantpluk wrote:Seetickets now say those tickets are cancelled and I will have to queue at the box office. In what way are the tickets cancelled? Surely there won't be any checks at the door beyond the guy tearing off the stub and handing it back, will there?

(Incidentally, Seetickets seem to be blaming the promoters ATP for the delay in distributing the tickets - not convinced.)
I bet they have those scanners at the door which record each barcode individually so they might easily be right about cancelled tickets.

There are others who think the tickets were deliberately held back to avoid touts. Although I see that in principle the fact remains that anyone who bought theirs directly through the RFH received them in less than 48 hours, but Seetickets customers have waited 7 months. I hope that the idea of a sort of convention of Spiritualized message board members will still take place - I know many people here have wanted to meet others for ages, me included.

Whatever the reason for the delay it's been messy to say the least and not felt relaxed at all.
swinny
Known user

Post by swinny »

Sounds like both ATP and See have been a bit rubbish, but at least it seems to be getting sorted for most people - I just find it funny that a month after ordering the tickets they sent out an email to apologise for the delay in sending (with 6 months still to go) and then still haven't sorted it with days to go...laughable really.

Of those who got theirs in the post today, were they recorded or standard delivery? Going to be noone in to sign for mine today/tomorrow/monday so that could be interesting!
spaced
Known user

Post by spaced »

pheasantpluk wrote:On the basis that I'm travelling to London early tomorrow morning ahead of Monday's gig, and that I haven't had any post at all for a week (it can be erratic at the best of times), I called the wonderful Seetickets this morning to arrange box office pick-up.

Then my girlfriend happens to go back to the flat at lunchtime, and the tickets have miraculously arrived...

Seetickets now say those tickets are cancelled and I will have to queue at the box office. In what way are the tickets cancelled? Surely there won't be any checks at the door beyond the guy tearing off the stub and handing it back, will there?

The same happened to me, but when i called Seetickets they eventually arranged for the cancellation to be taken of so that i can use the ticket. I'm a bit dubious of this now, so will get there early in anticipation of the ticket being declined and having to queue at the box office
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Got mine sent to my parents address (due to having moved twice in the time it took SeeTickets to send them out!) and my Mum called today to say the tickets arrived. Hoo-fucking-rah!!!! Off to see SFA in London tonight so now I feel I can really go out and party without worrying about the gig on Monday. Bring it on. I hope everyone else gets things sorted. There's nothing worse than some chap harping on about getting tickets when you're still waiting for them.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
simonkeeping
Known user

Post by simonkeeping »

in case anyones not seen the news pages

Oct 9th
Ladies & Gentlemen at the Royal Festival Hall
Box office open 6pm - all overseas tickets to be collected there.

Dj Ashley Wales 7pm -8.30pm

The band will be onstage at approx 8.30pm.

I think its going to be okay with the tickets.
Zenchan
Known user

Post by Zenchan »

Brown envelope was sitting in my porch when I came home from work. Could it be? It was! Panic over :D
mn_spi
Known user

Post by mn_spi »

Everyone that received your ticket. Congratulations!
Everyone was freed from unnecessary worry. enviable!

I depart few hours later to London from Japan with my reference numbers. Good luck for me!
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

James T wrote:I've seen Nick Cave before and the Mudhoney show is £30 cheaper, but I'm still not sure.
Well James if you still can't make up your mind with those facts in hand, plus The Heads playing a full 1 hour support slot to Mudhoney i'm afraid you may be well beyond help! :lol:
assoc.
Known user

Post by assoc. »

not been round these parts for years.............i cannot adequately express how excited i am about the shows next week. :D
olliemorr
Known user

Post by olliemorr »

My tickets have just arrived! Woooooooo. :)

Now I've got to do the whole Seetickets waiting game all over again for my Ten Years of All Tomorrows Parties in December. Pah.
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

olliemorr wrote:Now I've got to do the whole Seetickets waiting game all over again for my Ten Years of All Tomorrows Parties in December. Pah.
ah don't start getting me all paranoid about that.... :shock:
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

Spiritualized are going to have to be on tip top form to better the SFA gig at the Kentish Town Forum last night. It was absolutely immense. I have faith they can do it though. Getting very excited.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

I was thinking about the Echo show in LA from last year today....don't know if that one will ever be topped, but I'm still excited for this show. It's going to be special. Very special. I can't fuckin' wait.
jesus son
Known user

Post by jesus son »

For anyone else with no sign of any tickets for Monday's show from See, I called them and they said they would put duplicates on the door if they don't arrive in tomorrows post (they were posted on the 8th). They can issue duplicates immediately but it will invalidate the ones they've already sent, they said and I quote "you will get into the show".
tied up
Known user

Post by tied up »

found out the other day that i can't go, seriously, seriously gutted.

my good lady is still going and has managed to talk her 60 year old mum into taking my place. it cost 6 times what we paid for flights just to change the names on the boarding passes.

if it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all.

fuck knows what the mother-in-law is going to make of the strobes.
swinny
Known user

Post by swinny »

Glad I worked from home this morning - nice Mr. Postie finally delivered a little brown envelope from See Tickets! Means a hassle-free trip to the big smoke with time to enjoy a bit of food and a few beers before the show rather than hassling about the ticket office...

...tellingly, my tickets for Bill Bailey's Guide to the Orchestra show arrived at the same time...I ordered them direct from the Birmingham Symphony Hall website...just £2 admin fee on top of the 2 tickets...sent out 5 days after ordering, a month before the show...I don't feel ripped off (with regards to booking/transaction fees), has all been hassle free and I haven't been treated like some crooked tout...time to start going directly to the venues it seems!