Crystal Antlers

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

Shinesalight
Known user

Crystal Antlers

Post by Shinesalight »

I'm back out in San Francisco again and am thinking of going to see the Crystal Antlers tomorrow night. Have given them a listen on MySpace and they sound pretty good. They're supporting the Constantines who also sound ok judging by their stuff on their MySpace page. Has anyone been to see either of these two live or got any thoughts on them? Talking of gigs in San Fran, the Sleepy Suns are playing the day I head back to the UK and I'm seriously contemplting extending my trip by an extra day to see them. Got their album a few weeks ago and its great, kind of Warlocks-ish.
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
mark
Known user

Re: Crystal Antlers

Post by mark »

Always seem to have a look here when you've just posted
Watched these last month at the great escape at the pavillion theatre- didn't think much like
But I only like neil young!
Keep it frisco
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

picked up the Crystal Antlers album a few weeks ago, I rather like it. I imagine they'd rock live.
Shinesalight
Known user

Post by Shinesalight »

They were very fucking loud I can tell you that. Pretty good gig though didn't stay for too much of The Constantines set as was knackered. Great venue too; The Rickshaw Stop. Don't think I'm still going to be in San Fran for the Sleepy Sun's gig this Friday though which I'm gutted about as I'm really loving their album.

PS: Good to see you still stick your head in on here Mark. How're things? You off to see Young in Hyde Park in a couple of weeks time? Will have to catch up at a Brighton gig soon....anything worth seeing coming up?
www.dronerockrecords.com
The Home of Drone
mark
Known user

Post by mark »

Young at Glastonbury for me man
Teenage fanclub and sfa on clapham common in July for £13 too
Brighton- might go to the beachdown but not paying
Few country gigs on through the gilded palace
Bill callahan at at georges church the next one booked
Might go and watch martha reeves on sat
Give us a shout when you get back
strollonnights
New user

Post by strollonnights »

STROLL ON PRESENTS: CRYSTAL ANTLERS + SUPPORT AT THE MACBETH IN LONDON ON TUESDAY 25TH AUGUST. A SPECIAL HEADLINE CLUB SHOW FROM THE LOS ANGELES BAND IN BETWEEN FESTIVAL DATES…

TICKET LINKS:

http://seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%7 ... derby=date

OR

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/53253