Brixton warm up???

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

assoc.
Known user

Brixton warm up???

Post by assoc. »

Any word on a warm up show pre- Brixton :?: :?: :?:

I know they've played a lot through the summer but there is still gonna be a quite a gap from their last show....a secret gig for board members would be a touch?
Spiby
Known user

Post by Spiby »

Yeah Jason, how about a benefit gig in Rugby for your old school (my son's current school - was Newbold in Jason's day, now Avon Valley), which was completely destroyed by fire in July?

Well you gotta ask, otherwise you never get! :D

Pete

p.s. Will be wearing my Spiritualized t-shirt at parents' evening tonight, not that it would mean anything to anybody there... 8)
Yeromanthing

Rugby Warm up gig Great Idea

Post by Yeromanthing »

Great idea to get Jason back home to Rugby. Maybe to support both his old School ( previously Newbold) now Avon Valley which was almost totally burnt to the ground, especially as it now has Performing Arts college status!!!! but also maybe in support of The Imperial Hotel pub where I believe may a rehersal and creation of many of the classics took place in years gone by. I read they are trying to pull it down.
Come on Jason, its time you came back "home" The Benn Hall is just big enough and up to the job for a warm up !!!
veiko
Known user

Post by veiko »

right n.o.w. - someone - is selling a ticket starting from £0.01 on ebay:

:mrgreen: fuck the link, search it, but really - 0.01.... is that sane?
and thats when one bid has been made.
how it started?
did it started with £-0.01?