RCMH Thoughts and Memories.

For setlists, memories and bootlegs etc...

Moderators: BzaInSpace, runcible, spzretent, MODLAB

toomilk
Known user

RCMH Thoughts and Memories.

Post by toomilk »

WOWWWWWW

DVD, anyone? The stream was beautifully shot. Everyone was spot onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
TheWarmth
Known user

Re: RCMH Thoughts and Memories.

Post by TheWarmth »

I only caught Oh Happy Day at the very end. I'd love to see the full show. I totally forgot about it.
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

TheWarmth wrote:I only caught Oh Happy Day at the very end. I'd love to see the full show. I totally forgot about it.
It was incredible. Shallobi got the whole thing. I'll be watching that over and over and over.....
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

toomilk wrote: It was incredible. Shallobi got the whole thing. I'll be watching that over and over and over.....
i didn't record the video of it- i don't have the necessary software for that. i did get the full audio of it, though (which sounds amazing).
toomilk
Known user

Post by toomilk »

still good! Can't wait to hear it...."over and over and over....."
Goodnightgoodnight
Known user

Post by Goodnightgoodnight »

Thanks so much Shalloboi - what a show! Cop Shoot Cop was SO intense....

If someone does have the necessary software, apparently they are re-broadcasting them next week.

What happened with the disco ball at the start? Something that causes Jason to go effing and blinding at the roadies must have been a bit major...
Chris Barrus
Known user

Post by Chris Barrus »

Goodnightgoodnight wrote:Cop Shoot Cop was SO intense....
"Cop Shoot Cop" = Sun Ra covering "You Made Me Realize"
LunarTunes
Known user

Post by LunarTunes »

Watching that stream last night with headphones on was a real treat. It was veryy well shot and , except for some fluctuations, sounded amazing. It was hard not to clap after each song! I hope this does get a DVD release (backstage disco ball shenanigans and all). It has definite rewatchability. Plus, I'd like to see it on a bigger screen. That was a very lucky audience in Radio City Music Hall last night. I still wish they'd found a way to mount this extravaganza in Toronto, too...

Peace.
Pat Garrett
Known user

Post by Pat Garrett »

Some photos from last night, courtesy of a friend in NY (http://www.frankbeacham.com). He'd never heard of Spiritualized until a month ago so it was interesting to hear him comment that the show sounded nothing like the album.
Attachments
P1020346.jpeg
P1020346.jpeg (105.91 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
P1020411.jpeg
P1020411.jpeg (203.24 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
P1020281.jpeg
P1020281.jpeg (219.26 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
Pat Garrett
Known user

Post by Pat Garrett »

Three more:
Attachments
P1020423.jpeg
P1020423.jpeg (83.02 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
P1020348.jpeg
P1020348.jpeg (192.6 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
P1020431.jpeg
P1020431.jpeg (117.88 KiB) Viewed 9749 times
Pat Garrett
Known user

Post by Pat Garrett »

Last few:
Attachments
P1020279.jpeg
P1020279.jpeg (210.01 KiB) Viewed 9746 times
P1020343.jpeg
P1020343.jpeg (247.32 KiB) Viewed 9747 times
olliemorr
Known user

Post by olliemorr »

I missed the stream by 2 hours last night...well, I just managed to catch the encore. Doh.
What I saw looked and sounded gorgeous. Would be a shame if they don't release this...

The show is rebroadcast next Friday I believe. Apparently software called Replay Media Catcher will capture the video from livestream.com (see here - http://stream-recorder.com/forum/www-li ... t4085.html). I've gotten hold of said software and will attempt to record it next week. Perhaps some other people would like to do the same in case I fuck it up somehow.
warmgun.
Known user

Post by warmgun. »

Beautiful work on the part of the people who put it together... the stream was perfect - nice video and sound quality on headphones. Will probably watch the repeat if it happens.

Still wondering about the disco ball myself... it's a shame as it probably would have added something to the overall feel of the show. Jason did look a little upset. Did it fall from the ceiling when the curtains were opened? They seemed to have some troubles with those too.

In general, the next best thing to being there - sitting on the couch with a couple of beers, headphones on at near max volume.... Still, it would have been nice to be in the audience...

Hopefully they release it officially at some point.
ryansocash
Known user

Post by ryansocash »

Disco ball / Curtain mess up aside that was the most perfect show I have ever seen. I feel so lucky to have been there.. Does anyone have a link to download the video or mp3 I heard about?
myegi
Known user

Post by myegi »

My friend's blog has got some nice photos: http://themusicslut.com/2010/07/spiritu ... pain-away/

The disco ball is in there too. I couldn't be more incapable of using words right now.....
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

Does ANYONE have a link to either the audio or video to download????

This show was a life changing experience. On top of that it went perfectly, the audio levels on everyone were perfect. You could hear each and every person on that stage clearly.

How did people capture the audio, in good quality? I would like to try if it isn't available for download.
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

i heard an audio recording of the stream is already up on demonoid.
i've got the audio i recorded loaded into my ipod and it sounds flawless apart from a few slight audio drop-outs (i was able to cut the really big ones out). i've uploaded the mp3s to megaupload in case anyone wants to hear it. i'm probably not going to bother with the flacs unless asked.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FPZYICRQ
i was very entertained by the beginning of the stream as well- i loved how they raised the curtain and then lowered it again only to raise it again a minute or so later.
i'll probably watch the stream again on friday- it was simply amazing.
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

^^^^^
Solid.
Sounds fantastic.
Goodnightgoodnight
Known user

Thanks so much shalloboi, looking forward to hearing it :D
I didn't get any dropouts, so if anyone wants to let me know how to do it I can try and record the repeat?
grissom
New user

Post by grissom »

shalloboi wrote:i heard an audio recording of the stream is already up on demonoid.
i've got the audio i recorded loaded into my ipod and it sounds flawless apart from a few slight audio drop-outs (i was able to cut the really big ones out). i've uploaded the mp3s to megaupload in case anyone wants to hear it. i'm probably not going to bother with the flacs unless asked.
i was very entertained by the beginning of the stream as well- i loved how they raised the curtain and then lowered it again only to raise it again a minute or so later.
Registered an account just to thank you for recording/uploading this. I watched the stream last night and wanted to listen to it again the minute it was over.
olliemorr
Known user

Post by olliemorr »

Thanks so much for this. Sounds fantastic. Do you mind if I share this with some other non Spz forum fans? Will credit you of course. :)
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

so glad our american chums got to enjoy the ladies and gents extravaganza, and that the sound was perfect (the muddy sound was the thing that stopped the RFH gig being amazing in my opinion). I totally forgot that it was being streamed- can't wait to get hold of a good bootleg.

can anyone tell me more about this disco ball incident? what precisely happened?

shame that this is the last LAGWAFIS show.. hope it inspires Jason to do some more full albums.. Pure Phase anyone?? :)
JPB
Known user

Post by JPB »

Thank you for sorting the mp3's. Very much appreciated. The version of Stay With Me is superb! :)
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

Not sure but there were an awful lot of film crews there. This was defintely filmed. Fantastic venue, crowd, show. Just a shame it the main floor was about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
And kudos the RCMH ushers. Our seats were under the balcony and we just moved up 25 rows. No hassle what so ever.
A fantastic night!
Nice to see Purespace, Ro, Chris Barrus and help Steveelee help celebrate his(and new wife's) honeymoon.
Top weekend!
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
JPB
Known user

Post by JPB »

I would so love there to be an official cd / vinyl release of this gig - it's stunning.
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

angelsighs wrote:so glad our american chums got to enjoy the ladies and gents extravaganza, and that the sound was perfect (the muddy sound was the thing that stopped the RFH gig being amazing in my opinion). I totally forgot that it was being streamed- can't wait to get hold of a good bootleg.

can anyone tell me more about this disco ball incident? what precisely happened?

shame that this is the last LAGWAFIS show.. hope it inspires Jason to do some more full albums.. Pure Phase anyone?? :)
I was fortunate to be sitting almost direct center front row so I could hear and then see most of what happened. The curtains were still closed and I heard a loud thud. My initial thought was an amp had fried on the spot. Seconds after this they started opening the curtains partially and I could see the mirror ball on the stage with smashed glass everywhere. I don't think it was more than 15 seconds or so before someone realized what had happened and alerted the crew to shut them back down. A few minutes later they opened the curtains for good with the ball and most of the glass gone. I couldn't see Jason's face from my spot as his music stand was blocking my sight but I can tell you it Is a VERY lucky thing no one was hurt. If J. had been sitting front center stage it would have been a fucking disaster. So there was a false start. It didn't seem to impact the rest of the performance from what I could tell but you never know if it at all rattled any of them. Everyone that I've spoken to has nothing but glowing reviews of the concert. Some were from people who aren't even big time Spritiualized fanatics like those of us on this board.
Goodnightgoodnight
Known user

Shit. That nearly got Coxon!
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

spzretent wrote: A fantastic night!
Nice to see Purespace, Ro, Chris Barrus and help Steveelee help celebrate his(and new wife's) honeymoon.
Top weekend!
yeah, you too! it was a real treat, meeting folks.
can't wait to hear that recording, big thanks to shalloboi for it.
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

grissom wrote:
shalloboi wrote:i heard an audio recording of the stream is already up on demonoid.
Registered an account just to thank you for recording/uploading this. I watched the stream last night and wanted to listen to it again the minute it was over.

I wouldn't mind the flacs, but thank you VERY much for posting the mp3s!
blipvurt
New user

Post by blipvurt »

Here's a link to some of my photos from this once in a lifetime (for me) show!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45474216@N ... 509125931/

Cheers!

(PS - I was not the flash photography dude that was getting on people's nerves)
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

i've got the flacs uploaded now as well-

pt. 1- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NSGZQ6T1

pt. 2- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JOZ12YJV
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

shalloboi wrote:i've got the flacs uploaded now as well-

Thank you for your effort in making these available. I know I won't be the only one who is appreciative.
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

Review from New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/02/arts/ ... &ref=music
A Show Is Not Just a Show but an Album, and That Album Is a Floating Epic
By JON PARELES

Jason Pierce didn’t face the audience when he led Spiritualized on Friday night at Radio City Music Hall, and rightly so. He was performing music to get lost in.

Mr. Pierce sat at stage left, looking across a band that had been vastly expanded, filling the stage with strings, horns and a white-robed gospel choir. They were necessary to perform the complete album “Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space” (Dedicated), which was released in 1997. Its reputation has grown over the last decade, and Mr. Pierce was asked to perform it in its entirety by the festival promoter All Tomorrow’s Parties, which also released a deluxe version of the album this year. The album is cherished as a magnum opus and grand oddity: solitary yearning expressed by a platoon of musicians, derangement mapped with architectural thoroughness, diffidence on a monumental scale.

“All I want in life’s a little bit of love to take the pain away,” sang Mr. Pierce — who was then calling himself J. Spaceman — as the album began, leading into songs about obsessive, desperate, thwarted love and attempts to numb that feeling with drugs and exorcise it with confession.

The underlying songs are basic, clinging to nursery-rhyme melodies and a handful of chords. They could be as simple as garage-rock (“Electricity”), old-fashioned R&B (“Stay With Me”) or a lullaby (“Cool Waves”). But Mr. Pierce maximized the arrangements, surrounding his small, scratchy voice with counterpoint, resonances and the potential for towering crescendos.

In 1997 Mr. Pierce’s fellow English rockers like Oasis and the Verve were cementing their Britishness with proudly provincial Britpop. But on “Ladies and gentlemen” Mr. Pierce placed himself in a hallucinatory wilderness that was as much American as British, with soul-music horns, blues harmonica, gospel singers and hints of the Miles Davis of “In a Silent Way.”

The Radio City performance didn’t slavishly follow the studio version of the album. It would be impossible to recreate the old improvisations and the nuances of the studio mix with its vast, lonely phantom spaces and instruments appearing and disappearing like daydreams. The album was a cavern of sound, or a nebula of sound. Onstage, with a fixed number of musicians sharing one physical space, Mr. Pierce was better equipped to create a wall of sound.

Although Spiritualized somehow managed to get a detailed mix in barnlike Radio City, the particulars of any moment in a song might be different: a bass line arriving later, the choir replacing Mr. Pierce’s own overdubbed vocal harmonies, a giant buildup relocated or reshaped, like the lengthy squall of free-jazz horns at the peak of the album’s finale, “Cop Shoot Cop.”

But the bigger things, the important things, were miraculously intact. The mood of the album was palpable, with its changing blend of desperation and aspiration, of serenity and pandemonium, of the earthbound and the celestial, of a lone lovesick voice and his elaborate reinforcements. What could have been empty bombast still came across as sincere longing, as deeply private reveries that had magically been rendered orchestral.

For encores the full ensemble returned for a later Spiritualized song, “Out of Sight.” Then came the gospel hit “Oh Happy Day”: the joyful release, and relief, that Spiritualized’s own songs can see, but just out of reach.
One Asian Under A Groove
Known user

Post by One Asian Under A Groove »

I've got to add my thanks for making this recording available. I was lucky enough to be at the RFH and Gateshead shows, the Gateshead one was the best concert I've ever seen. This wonderful quality recording brings it all back to me, I'm not ashamed to say my eyes are watering again. Thank you so much.
warmgun.
Known user

Post by warmgun. »

As an aside, during the web cast, every time the camera panned to Coxon, I couldn't help but think of Philip Seymour Hoffman's portrayal of Lester Bangs in Almost Famous - the leather jacket, the t-shirt, the hair, the glasses. All he was missing was the mustache!
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

It looks like Track 7 "The Individual" is missing from the FLAC set. if possible, shalloboi, would you be able to upload it sometime?
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

thanks for the kind words- i'm always happy to share (as are so many others who've been so generous with their live recordings around here).
t0kdag0n wrote:It looks like Track 7 "The Individual" is missing from the FLAC set. if possible, shalloboi, would you be able to upload it sometime?
it's on the same track with 'home of the brave.' i didn't really know where to split it.
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

shalloboi wrote:thanks for the kind words- i'm always happy to share (as are so many others who've been so generous with their live recordings around here).
t0kdag0n wrote:It looks like Track 7 "The Individual" is missing from the FLAC set. if possible, shalloboi, would you be able to upload it sometime?
it's on the same track with 'home of the brave.' i didn't really know where to split it.
yeah, that's the track that seems to be missing. I have 06 Electricity and then 08 Broken Heart.
r1vers
New user

Post by r1vers »

Yeah, the discoball incident was very strange. I thought it would've looked cool if they had just left it as is for the show. You could definitely see shattered glass in the space where it had crashed. Definitely could've been dangerous. I'm not sure exactly how they managed to drop that, but I'm sure it was one pricey mistake. Probably fully destroyed, though it didn't appear to have fallen from full height - just from the looks of the damage, I'd only guess like 10-15 feet.

Where did we hear about Jason being pissed off about it? Definitely confused the intro to the show, but as long as no one was hurt I guess not a big deal.
Goodnightgoodnight
Known user

I heard him go 'Fucking hell' or similar as the curtain went down on the stream. I think the curtain got his mic stand...
simonkeeping
Known user

Post by simonkeeping »

Thats so much for taking the time to capture and upload this. Its sounds fantastic! Listened to the first 6 tracks so far and its an awesome performance. This recording is one Im sure alot of us are going to come back to again and again.
Thanks again!!!
http://www.soundcloud.com/haarlemriots
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

simonkeeping wrote: Thats so much for taking the time to capture and upload this. Its sounds fantastic! Listened to the first 6 tracks so far and its an awesome performance. This recording is one Im sure alot of us are going to come back to again and again.
Thanks again!!!
I completely agree, i'm really enjoying this, it's brilliant!

I'm blown away by how much of an electric Miles Davis feel they were getting, especially on some of the extended intros. Never been so much to the fore previous to this - whoever was on trumpet is excellent!

And that massive, panoramic sound, just amazing. When they get loud they really get loud!

Shalloboi (and the Spiritualized® Big Band of course) - thanks again!

Next year - Let It Come Down please? :D
O P 8
Greeny
Known user

Post by Greeny »

t0kdag0n wrote:
shalloboi wrote:thanks for the kind words- i'm always happy to share (as are so many others who've been so generous with their live recordings around here).
yeah, that's the track that seems to be missing. I have 06 Electricity and then 08 Broken Heart.
Same here - track 7 is an "empty" file on the FLAC set. Must have got corrupted somehow... Shaballoi if you could see your way clear to upping that track we'd be eternally grateful!
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

shalloboi wrote:i've got the flacs uploaded now as well-

I must also say eternal thanks to posting the flacs. If there is no DVD release, this is all we have from the show!
I appreciate you putting the mp3s up, but after attending that show, they didn't do it justice. Too much info was clipped, the soundscape was GIGANTIC, compressing wouldn't be proper for the quality of the sound in that room. The bass was intense and the horns were piercing, something mp3s won't bring out. I know I will never get to hear that quality again, but the flacs are the closest thing, I highly appreciate it.

Can we start some sort of petition to make this into a DVD?

And does anyone know why one of the t-shirts was 80$ at the show?

I've already listened to the mp3s through 3 times (Just got them two days ago), and will be watching the reshowing on Friday.
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

agenthucky wrote:
In two words, Helmut Lang. He is a high end designer. They were limited to 300 and individually numbered. I think there were less than 300 of each of the other two $20 shirts.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
mottsmcg
New user

Post by mottsmcg »

I just wanted to add my own note of THANKS to shalloboi for capturing the stream's audio last Friday during the RCMH concert. It has been really great to re-live it already this way.

shalloboi, could you please tell us your method for recording? Sound is really great!

Thanks!

-Motts
dataharvest
New user

Post by dataharvest »

I was shooting and would love to share the RCMH images with you all:

http://www.gregggreenwood.com/2010/08/s ... adio-city/

gg
burningwheel
Known user

Post by burningwheel »

where is it streamed? i'd like to record the video
[url=http://www.loveisforever.org]Primal Scream, My Bloody Valentine, Swervedriver, Chapterhouse, The Telescopes, Loop, Verve and more![/url]
mjt5292
New user

Post by mjt5292 »

shalloboi, thanks for the upload, I unzipped the files on my Mac and the 07 ... file worked fine. It has a "/" character in it, which is probably illegal in some OS's like Microsoft. I can upload the missing 07 file if people can't unzip it on Mac OS X . Can you detail what mics and deck you used to record the show ?
good dope/good fun
Known user

Post by good dope/good fun »

I could be wrong, but they're rebroadcasting the Spiritualized performance on August 6.
Sucks that you need Facebook to watch it, as I have not given in to Facebook or opening an account.
Hopefully someone who is savvy can record it and make it available in its entirety.

link here:
http://www.spin.com/spin25live
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

good dope/good fun wrote:I could be wrong, but they're rebroadcasting the Spiritualized performance on August 6.
Sucks that you need Facebook to watch it, as I have not given in to Facebook or opening an account.
Hopefully someone who is savvy can record it and make it available in its entirety.

link here:
Yes, they are re-broadcasting the recording Friday, same time.

If anyone gets anything good please keep us informed!
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

spzretent wrote:
agenthucky wrote:
In two words, Helmut Lang. He is a high end designer. They were limited to 300 and individually numbered. I think there were less than 300 of each of the other two $20 shirts.
Shoot, should have got a shirt!
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

mjt5292 wrote:shalloboi, thanks for the upload, I unzipped the files on my Mac and the 07 ... file worked fine. It has a "/" character in it, which is probably illegal in some OS's like Microsoft. I can upload the missing 07 file if people can't unzip it on Mac OS X . Can you detail what mics and deck you used to record the show ?
Yup, windows prevents naming files using either of the slashes, along with a few other characters, but cannot prevent a file from being copied already with that name from a mac.

Can you share what you're using to decode the flacs? I have tried with fluke, recieved an error, but it decoded them anyway, but with a fuzz/humming over the tracks. I'm going to try again, and download them with my mac (not pc to mac). I'm new to the audiofile formats, I've been using Fluke to import them to iTunes and making an Apple Lossless version. Am I doing anything wrong? I would really love for the songs to be on my iPod, but I would rather have better sounding files, and not be able to have them on the iPod (I'd be listening from home most of the time).
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

I used Trader's Little Helper to decode the flacs.

If someone could upload the flac of track 7 so us windoze users can grab it, I would be most appreciative.
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

agenthucky wrote:Can you share what you're using to decode the flacs?
it was done using audacity.
someone else asked how i recorded the stream- all i did was use soundflower running through audacity. i did it at a slightly cautious but high level and then was able to amplify it and mix and render the tracks. it was a lot easier and worked a lot better than i expected it to. plus both apps are free.
plus if you want the files on your ipod there's a link to the mp3s earlier in the thread, but i'll put it here just for convenience- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FPZYICRQ
t0kdag0n wrote:I used Trader's Little Helper to decode the flacs.
If someone could upload the flac of track 7 so us windoze users can grab it, I would be most appreciative.
sorry, i forget that other people use different stuff. i'm uploading a flac of track 7 without a '/' in the title. i had no idea that would cause a problem. the upload should be done within the hour.
shalloboi
Known user

Post by shalloboi »

white light
New user

Post by white light »

Just finally listening to this now. Sounds great. Cheers!
perfectrx
Known user

Post by perfectrx »

Thank you shalloboi - I left my recording gear at home so I could properly enjoy this one. It sounds great.
mjt5292
New user

Post by mjt5292 »

agenthucky wrote:
mjt5292 wrote:shalloboi, thanks for the upload, I unzipped the files on my Mac and the 07 ... file worked fine. It has a "/" character in it, which is probably illegal in some OS's like Microsoft. I can upload the missing 07 file if people can't unzip it on Mac OS X . Can you detail what mics and deck you used to record the show ?
Yup, windows prevents naming files using either of the slashes, along with a few other characters, but cannot prevent a file from being copied already with that name from a mac.

Can you share what you're using to decode the flacs? I have tried with fluke, recieved an error, but it decoded them anyway, but with a fuzz/humming over the tracks. I'm going to try again, and download them with my mac (not pc to mac). I'm new to the audiofile formats, I've been using Fluke to import them to iTunes and making an Apple Lossless version. Am I doing anything wrong? I would really love for the songs to be on my iPod, but I would rather have better sounding files, and not be able to have them on the iPod (I'd be listening from home most of the time).
I use VLC and/or Songbird to listen to flac on my Mac... There is also an app called Tag that can edit the metadata (such as title, Artist, album name ) and I use Max to convert to MP3 and import into iTunes.

At home I use Sonos to listen to my flac collection, and it sounds great!
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

good dope/good fun wrote:I could be wrong, but they're rebroadcasting the Spiritualized performance on August 6.

link here:
Second that. I'm not on Facebook and have no interest in it so would be much appreciated if someone could record the stream and put it up here. I personally use RealPlayer to record video if that's any help to anyone.

Cheers.
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
white light
New user

Post by white light »

dataharvest wrote:I was shooting and would love to share the RCMH images with you all:

http://www.gregggreenwood.com/2010/08/s ... adio-city/

gg
Great pics
agenthucky
New user

Post by agenthucky »

shalloboi wrote: it was done using audacity.

DUH! I have that, didn't even think to try. I can use that, Fluke was updated recently and isn't doing it correctly.
Also, I did download the mp3s, but I was talking about putting a higher quality file on my ipod, something that can be converted to apple lossless. Fluke lets me import the flac files and play them in iTunes, so I can convert them and add them to my iPod, but Fluke isn't doing a good job...
t0kdag0n
Known user

Post by t0kdag0n »

thanks again shalloboi.
squirrel
Known user

Post by squirrel »

Yes, thank you again shalloboi. Bummer I have to work Friday night and will be unable to watch the replay of the stream.

The Stay With Me continues to hit me in the solar plexus. Haven't been able to open it up with the stereo yet. It's great on headphones, but it needs to breathe and the bass needs to buzz the room.
Razorblader
New user

Post by Razorblader »

I agree about "Stay With Me". Not a song that necessarily stands out on the record, but was emotionally gripping live. My wife loved that particular song more than all others.
Minky
Known user

Post by Minky »

Just a shout out to shalloboi for the flacs / mp3's. Amazing to relive a show within 24 hours of seeing it live, in awesome quality nonetheless. Looking forward to viewing the replay on Friday! Already seems like a hundred years ago.