Downtime

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, spzretent, BzaInSpace, MODLAB, NightWash

rameses
Known user

Downtime

Post by rameses » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 am

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the moderators for getting the forum back up. I was panicking a bit last week that this had gone for good. :(
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.

BROKENHEART
Known user

Re: Downtime

Post by BROKENHEART » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:04 am

rameses wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 am
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the moderators for getting the forum back up. I was panicking a bit last week that this had gone for good. :(
Ditto, the old saying, you don't know how much you really love something until it's not there. Managed to get some info from shines, because I too was panicking ,not understanding what had happened to a big part of my life !
Thankyou moderators all for your hard work :D getting this forum back up and running again.
You're the best.

ro
Known user

Post by ro » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:09 pm

yes, thanks guys!

Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:56 pm

Sorry to potentially sound a bit dim, but what do the new icons mean on the Index and Posts?

runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:04 pm

I'm still getting to grips with the new format so I'm exploring. Tricky when you're on the bus on a phone! I suspect this will be updated at some point.

Thanks for the kind words. It's been a frustrating time & has taught me a lot about large web hosting companies who don't care one iota about their customers. I hope we have a more solid set up now, although the place did go dark again last night - apologies for that.. A configuration error Nightwash tells me, but he sorted it quickly enough once alerted.

Anyway, onwards...