Unexpected music appearing on TV

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

angelsighs
Known user

Re: Unexpected music appearing on TV

Post by angelsighs »

watching a comedy drama on channel 4 called Pure.
There must be a Spiritualized fan in their midst, as so far both So Long You Pretty Thing and All Of My Thoughts have been on the soundtrack.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Made me smile to hear Suicide's 'Cheree' appear in a perfume ad last night. Think the scent was called Daisy but it was the standard baffling dynamic of most perfume ads...
nghst
Known user

Post by nghst »

I just watched the final episode of Season 2 of Superstore in which a tornado wreaks havoc on the store. The aftermath is taken in with the song Into Dust by Mazzy Star. I like this show because it reminds me of the time I worked for a superstore in midwestern USA some years ago.
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Don't know if this sort of counts but have almost finished watching the new Creation Stories film, and there's a short section in it with Ewen Bremner as Alan McGee wearing a Spacemen 3 shirt
nghst
Known user

Post by nghst »

Kingdom of Heaven by The 13th Floor Elevators appeared at the end of True Detective Season 1 episode 2. Now I'm checking out some of their other music. I know they have been talked about here, but I've never looked into them until now.