NBA Playoffs

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

redcloud
Known user

Re: NBA Playoffs

Post by redcloud »

I tagged this on to the end of another post in another thread (baseball) but it seems more appropriate here:

I have NEVER supported a Texan team in any sport...ever! But, I have been fiercely rooting for the Mavs to win this championship. I honestly cannot deal with this Miami team of egos. I hope Dirk and co. whip their ass and crush their egos. Once that is done...I'll go back to disliking Dallas again.

Terry's three point dagger over Lebron in game 5 was a thing of beauty!
Mussels
Known user

Post by Mussels »

The Mavs hopefully should finish the Heat tonite. I used to have respect for D.Wade, but not no more. It looks like some of the brashness/trashtalking from LBJ rubbed off on him. LBJ is soft, I don't see no comparisons to Air Jordan, none whatsoever ! :evil:
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

No comparison to MJ.
Only in Scottie Pippen's world.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

That was the most satisfying denial of a championship in US sports I have ever seen or felt.
Thank you Dallas!
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spzretent wrote:That was the most satisfying denial of a championship in US sports I have ever seen or felt.
Thank you Dallas!
Absolutely! I totally echo your sentiments. Yet again, Miami and "the big three" had no answer to Jason Terry.

All of LeBron's ego wanking and boasting about going to form a "dynasty" plus their over the top celebrating when they beat Boston just makes the egg on their face that much bigger and better!