Te'od

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

spacemanrich
Known user

Te'od

Post by spacemanrich »

Pathetic. Either way, whether he knew or fabricated the story it just sounds bizaare.

First of all, who really has an 'online girlfriend' - I guess he does.

From reports seems like he knew and is just fabricating 'her' for publicity. " Oh she died of leukemia " or some bollocks like that. Also, reports state that he is a media whore aka Kardashian, et al. He is just fucked up in the head, NFL scouts should give him a psychological evaluation NOW! :?
redcloud
Known user

Re: Te'od

Post by redcloud »

I keep seeing this headline everywhere...I open the article and read it but still can't make sense of it. I don't really understand what happened but more importantly, I could care less. It's boring, the media have made a big deal about it and now it's time for them (media) to move on.
semisynthetic
Known user

Re: Te'od

Post by semisynthetic »

I agree; I could not care less about a sideshow of a sideshow, However:

With the TREMENDOUSLY IMPORTANT [ REAL ] PROBLEMS in our economy, the World Situation (on so many fronts) which do affect us; it is a diversion, a waste of time and resources. THE MOST APPALLING OF ALL, IS "the media" DID NOT DO WHAT THEY are supposed to do; check out facts and REPORT NEWS, not Make News. I am disgusted by THAT, but sadder still, not all that surprised that no due diligence was exercised. Who and WHERE are the news ombudsmen that are supposedly checking facts? I think most people realize that when they watch most news programs, it is caveat emptor. At least you SHOULD know when a show is opinion versus an attempt at hard news. The major networks lost my attention years ago, and many cable programs are but schills and propagandists; I can understand why so many people have a skewed view of so many things when they are purposely and purposefully lied to daily.

IF this kid had an "online girlfriend", which in an age of reality versus fantasy by devices, can become blurred to the point of “reality”, regardless of the facts, this fellow cannot win in this mess; he looks ridiculous, on the face of it, if what he claims IS the "truth" as he knows it, and was "duped"; OR he is in SOMEWAY involved..... Either way, it makes the guy look, well, detached at best, and "REALITY-TV-WASTELAND-BOUND", or even worse.

Still, it may be better to have a "good and trusting heart", and be not terribly bright, than to pull the stunts that L. Armstrong did with years of complex and intentional lies and deceptions without any remorse to those who were adversely affected by his particular wild, weird world of sports.
"Everything is a Poison; it is the amount or degree that separates one Poison from another"
Paracelsus