2013 NCAA Brackets

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

redcloud
Known user

Re: 2013 NCAA Brackets

Post by redcloud »

My son and I will be doing our brackets tonight!
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

Good game btwn Marquette and Butler. Haven't been watchin nor keeping tabs ( been busy lately ). Just read about a couple of upsets i.e. - Georgetown, etc. Been judging beer the last two Saturdays and both coincidentally were Russian Imperial Stouts - 10 am is a bit too early to judge those kinds of beer .... :cry:
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

I thought the Gonzaga v Wichita St. game was excellent. I had the 'zags going far so their loss has murdered my bracket. But, it was an entertaining game. Man, Wichita State's defense was aggressive and totally suffocating.

Glad to see Oregon moving on to the Sweet 16. They should never have been ranked 12 seed. Seeing them beat up St. Louis proves just how good they actually are. But, now Louisville await. I've only seen about 10 minutes of Louisville but they look awesome! Easily, THE team to beat. Not sure Oregon are going to be able to get passed them.
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

The so called experts said don't count 'St.Louis' out, but I thought they were over-rated and it showed. Suprised the Univ.of Nike reached this far.

My god, did Kansas look good in the 2nd half. 1st half they had a lot of turnovers and just missed layups and shots. Jeff Withey (center) is just a beast down in the paint, I think he blocked like 6 shots in that game.

Kansas vs. Michigan will be a good game on Friday and I'll take the boys from Lawrence (both teams powered by Adidas).
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

spacemanrich wrote:Suprised the Univ.of Nike reached this far.
I'm not. They should have been a #6 seed from the beginning. The stars and planets though will have to align perfectly for them to beat Louisville.

Florida Gulf Coast are the face of this tourney for me and why it's so great. Even though I have the Gators moving on (beating SDSU) I REALLY hope FGC kick their ass.
spacemanrich
Known user

Post by spacemanrich »

Riveting game btwn Michigan and Kansas, mind you I only caught the last 3 minutes:30 seconds of the game in overtime via espn live360 or something like that. Kansas had their chances, what can I say about Trey Burke ? Naismith Winner (in my opinon). Michigan is back on top, I'll reckon they'll beat Florida on Sunday. Both good games Sunday, looks like I'll be parked indoors tomorrow.

Final Four: Syracuse, Ohio St., Michigan and Duke.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Absolutely beautiful weather here today so I missed both games as we drove 70 miles west and spent the day at the beach. 78f on the beautiful northern Oregon coast today. Water was freezing but it was still a glorious day.

Also, my bracket was busted yesterday so now I'm enjoying what's left of the tourney. I'd like to see Wichita State continue their fun beating up the big boys. Have to now throw some support behind Syracuse in the Final Four because my sister lived there and she loved the Orange.
redcloud
Known user

Post by redcloud »

Wichita St vs Louisville.

What a game! Fantastic.