F@ckin` life!!

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

niamhm
Known user

F@ckin` life!!

Post by niamhm »

a nice little weekend with a Saturday night out to see Twilight Sad was planned , then ... life , real life , kicks in, my mother-inlaw , a wonderful woman I have known for the last 25 yrs. is struck down by a massive stroke last night , me I`m a float in the background kinda guy, my wife and her mother were/are super popular, her f/b time line are flooded with tributes , 81 yrs. old no sign of anything wrong , all her faculties were basically in tact , then bang! gone just like that , she was a wonderful caring woman ,and people will be coming from the 4 corners to say goodbye, I`m trying my best to support Mrs M. but feel kinda useless at the moment , went to the hospital to catch her last .. my kids were wonderful 9 and 11 , some tears but said there goodbyes.. .. hard week ahead .. :(
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: F@ckin` life!!

Post by spzretent »

Sorry to hear that. My condolences. You never know when its your turn.
Good luck in the upcoming week.
A
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Sounds very tough - my sympathies... Never easy.
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Sorry to hear about this. My father and most of his brothers were taken by strokes. It is no consolation, but a major stroke is, in some ways, cleaner than a series of micro-strokes that slowly destroy the mind and personality of those closest to you. Having said that, the pain of such unexpected and severe loss is not to be trivialised. I hope that you are able to support your wife and kids through what will be a very difficult time for them.
purespace
Known user

Post by purespace »

My condolences Olan - - warm thoughts to you and your family.
I think I feel it coming on