Night drinking with Jason

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

Andy bb
New user

Night drinking with Jason

Post by Andy bb »

Wanted to share a random night I ended up drinking with Jason. Me and my mate visited a pub (which is Jason's local) to watch the football one Sunday night in dec last year, when some guy walks past and bumps into my mate, my mate was half cut and shouted thanks for the apology, the guy turns round and it's Jason. I couldn't believe it, he doesn't like spz so doesnt know him,it was surreal. He came back and joked wi my mate and I was like Jason, I need to shake your hand, yr band is one of my fav's He looked surprised I knew him, he said to me what band, spacemen 3? I said no spz but He says usually people recognise him for spacemen 3 He sat down and then his friends left and he came up to speak to us, we eventually sat down and drank for few hours and chatted about stuff, (me talking shite about spz) but it was surreal. He was quite drunk and we were as well, he was telling me it was spacemen 3's anniversary that month. But what a nice guy polite guy. Top night. I remember us talking about the Edinburgh acoustic mainline show, I told him it was one of the best gigs I've been to and he said it was for him as well, top top man.
simonkeeping
Known user

Re: Night drinking with Jason

Post by simonkeeping »

Nice one man, stuff like happening is so, so cool
http://www.soundcloud.com/haarlemriots