Happy New Year

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

James T
Known user

Happy New Year

Post by James T »

In most respects 2014 hasn't been too great of one for me personally, and l look forward to it being out of the way.

Onwards and upwards, Happy New Year to you all!
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year

Post by spzretent »

Ditto.
Here is to a much better, healthier and happier 2015 for everyone.
Stay safe!
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
semisynthetic
Known user

Re: Happy New Year to You All!

Post by semisynthetic »

HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU ALL!

I continue to have the greatest confidence that the New Year will be a better year, and Wish you All nothing but the Very Best; the Absolute Very Best.

Perhaps we will all continue to learn in each our own way to deal with those days to come that are less than Ideal; but know always better days will come our way; ergo, we make the Very Best of what we have and find Happiness, never expecting perfection; but to Live life to the Fullest with the coming of this New Year is wonderful in itself.

semi
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

New Year greetings from me too. 2014 has been a very tricky year to navigate but I have a good feeling about 2015 already and so send my best to you all...
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

Wise words Semi.

Happy new year all.

I am sitting here with a new baby girl Clews. one day old. she has kept us busy on her first night. I think she we will see to it that we have a happy but tiring 2015.

Music wise her first day was sound tracked by Spectrum what can before came after, Dusty in Memphis and Spiritualized friendly fire demos.
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

Wow - big congratulations clewsr - that's a great way to kick off the year sir! Nice one!
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

thanks Runcible. all the best to you and yours.
olan
Known user

Post by olan »

Congratulations Richard! I was wondering if the arrival had occurred. A new daughters is always a wonderful event.

Happy New Year to all!
semisynthetic
Known user

Post by semisynthetic »

-WOW- clewsr, what an Incredibly Joyous & Memorable way to start off this New Year!

Congratulations!
spzretent
Site Admin

Post by spzretent »

clewsr wrote:Wise words Semi.

Happy new year all.

I am sitting here with a new baby girl Clews. one day old. she has kept us busy on her first night. I think she we will see to it that we have a happy but tiring 2015.
Here is a mazel tov from Motown. Congrats Mr Clews.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Another interim iPhone post:

Indeed,a happy New Year to one and all. Hope that 2015 is a much better year for both of you-James T and runcible. Don't really feel too ready to go into details yet personally but the end of 2014 as well as the next 18 months are looking fairly grim for us, so hope the forthcoming year is as good to as many of you as possible.

On a completely separate note, many congratulations to you clewsr and I hope that your new family addition brings you much joy and love.
jack white
Known user

Post by jack white »

HNE & congrats 2 clewsr - hope everyone's happy & healthy. Pity the poor kid & ur partner having to listen to spectrum all day tho!

Yea 2014 was p terrible. So it goes.
gonna burn brightly
for a while
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

clewsr wrote:
I am sitting here with a new baby girl Clews. one day old. she has kept us busy on her first night. I think she we will see to it that we have a happy but tiring 2015...
Fantastic news and what an amazing way to kick off the year, all the very best to you Rich and to everyone else too! My holidays at last start today.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
O P 8
clewsr
Known user

Post by clewsr »

Thanks for all the best wishes. Her name is Clara. Clara Clews.

Sorry to hear so many people had tough years in 2014. I can't say mine was fantastic, particularly the first part of the year.

I hope things improve for everyone in 2015!
James T
Known user

Post by James T »

Congratulations on your good news! And thanks also for the well wishes. Things are looking up for the year ahead, here's hoping.
Aquarian-Time
Known user

Post by Aquarian-Time »

Yep a very strange and testing year, but like everyone has said, optimistic that 2015 will be a winner.
Congrats to Clewsr, our new arrival is due in about 5 weeks, needless to say gig going maybe a little compromised.
However I said that when Toby was born in 2010, I had a ticket for Besnard Lakes that night in Liverpool, naturally missed that.....but went to the Manchester gig 4 days later !!!

All the best everyone