Weddings

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

sunny
Site Admin

Weddings

Post by sunny »

Hmmm, there's a lot of weddings happening suddenly. I'd say it's cause I'm getting older, but I'm already older. ;:lol:

I still don't like them. Just don't know how to relax and have a good time.
However, as far as wedding goes I just went to one that is as good as it gets. In Poland. If anyone else is going to go to a wedding in Poland, be prepared to be fucked for a week. The amount of food and drink and dancing was staggering.
'Come and rock and roll me over, Let's get this damn job over.'
jack white
Known user

Re: Weddings

Post by jack white »

There's definitely something in the air. I was having this exact conversation with a friend of mine at the weekend, we were both bemoaning the upcoming weddings we were going to see each other at! He has 4(!) to attended before the turn of the year, I only have 2 but then another 2 early spring..

It's funny how these things work out. A couple of years ago there was a whole batch of our friends who got married in the same year as well, now the process is repeating itself..
& a lot of these people getting married were quite rebellious, or at least unconventional, back when we were young. Now they've all settled down & opting for a traditional approach. I seem to be going in the opposite direction.

Yea I wouldn't be a big fan of wedding parties either. I have too many bad habits to relax in large crowds.. I think for the 2 coming up I'll just attend and leave early. It's different when it's family but even at this stage I'm that far removed from my cousins and even my siblings that I probably wouldn't be able to relax, they're like people who knew me a long time ago but I really have no current connection with..

What a bummer this post turned into!
Don't think marriage is for me to be honest..
gonna burn brightly
for a while
sunny
Site Admin

Re: Weddings

Post by sunny »

jack white wrote:There's definitely something in the air. I was having this exact conversation with a friend of mine at the weekend, we were both bemoaning the upcoming weddings we were going to see each other at! He has 4(!) to attended before the turn of the year, I only have 2 but then another 2 early spring..

It's funny how these things work out. A couple of years ago there was a whole batch of our friends who got married in the same year as well, now the process is repeating itself..
& a lot of these people getting married were quite rebellious, or at least unconventional, back when we were young. Now they've all settled down & opting for a traditional approach. I seem to be going in the opposite direction.

Yea I wouldn't be a big fan of wedding parties either. I have too many bad habits to relax in large crowds.. I think for the 2 coming up I'll just attend and leave early. It's different when it's family but even at this stage I'm that far removed from my cousins and even my siblings that I probably wouldn't be able to relax, they're like people who knew me a long time ago but I really have no current connection with..

What a bummer this post turned into!
Don't think marriage is for me to be honest..
:lol: I'm actually quite relieved it's not just me...
'Come and rock and roll me over, Let's get this damn job over.'