President Asshole

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

spzretent
Site Admin

President Asshole

Post by spzretent »

I know we want to stay away from politics but I don't know how I can take another 3 1/2 years of this asshole.
He is a misogynist. He is infantile. He is a narcissist. He is a liar. He is a pig. He has no idea what he is doing.
Today he picked on morning TV hosts and the response against him has been fast and furious.
I am not sure who his 36% base are but they too need to take a nice long look in the mirror.
When asked about the health care bill only 15% of this country approves of it was clear he had no clue what the secret gang of 13 men were trying to do to this country. His answers proved that.
I hope this Russia investigation takes him down but the prospect of a President Pence scares the shit out of me too.
We are doomed!
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)
jack white
Known user

Re: President Asshole

Post by jack white »

One thing that bothers me is that people get away with it. I mean there is no accountability, there will not be a day of reckoning.
For all the damage and hurt caused, he'll get away with it. & the people pulling the strings & lining their pockets will continue on stealing our resources & burning our humanity. Sometimes I feel like it's already lost. For all the goodness & kindness I see day to day it's not enough, it will never be enough. Sometimes I feel like it's already too late.

I mean how did we let ourselves get into this place: we're supposed to be civilised, rational. But we've been sold up the river by charlatans, greedy psychopaths.

What's going on with the american health care system is medieval. The president is an oaf. The whole climate is infected to such an extent I dunno if recovery is possible. We've just let so much spiral out of control, convinced & distracted by empty promises. But people keep on building & modifying these systems without realising the rug has already been swept from under us.
We're doomed. Sooner the better.
gonna burn brightly
for a while