Downtime

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

rameses
Known user

Downtime

Post by rameses »

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the moderators for getting the forum back up. I was panicking a bit last week that this had gone for good. :(
It's nice to be liked,
But it's better by far to get paid.
BROKENHEART
Known user

Re: Downtime

Post by BROKENHEART »

rameses wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:46 am Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the moderators for getting the forum back up. I was panicking a bit last week that this had gone for good. :(
Ditto, the old saying, you don't know how much you really love something until it's not there. Managed to get some info from shines, because I too was panicking ,not understanding what had happened to a big part of my life !
Thankyou moderators all for your hard work :D getting this forum back up and running again.
You're the best.
ro
Known user

Post by ro »

yes, thanks guys!
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Sorry to potentially sound a bit dim, but what do the new icons mean on the Index and Posts?
runcible
Site Admin

Post by runcible »

I'm still getting to grips with the new format so I'm exploring. Tricky when you're on the bus on a phone! I suspect this will be updated at some point.

Thanks for the kind words. It's been a frustrating time & has taught me a lot about large web hosting companies who don't care one iota about their customers. I hope we have a more solid set up now, although the place did go dark again last night - apologies for that.. A configuration error Nightwash tells me, but he sorted it quickly enough once alerted.

Anyway, onwards...
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Since the new board is now up and running, can anyone please explain how you get it to show in Web format when viewing it on your phone.

Many thanks!
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Dreamweapon wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:47 am Since the new board is now up and running, can anyone please explain how you get it to show in Web format when viewing it on your phone.

Many thanks!
Any ideas on this yet at all please?

Many thanks!
Dreamweapon
Known user

Post by Dreamweapon »

Dreamweapon wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:56 pm Sorry to potentially sound a bit dim, but what do the new icons mean on the Index and Posts?
Any update on this too at all? Again, sorry if I'm missing something really obvious!
space
Known user

Post by space »

Registered users
This is a special group, special groups are managed by the board administrators.

Non-memberships
Select

Known users
Users with more than 10 posts
This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader.

Limited users
This is a closed group, new members can only join upon invitation of a group leader.

Moderators
Spritualized Moderators

ReadOnly
Group that can only read topics.

Warned users
Users that got warned because of their behavior.