Thanks

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

BROKENHEART
Known user

Thanks

Post by BROKENHEART »

A Big thanks to all moderators for keeping this forum running for another year , to Spiritualized for giving us a reason to believe,and to one and all who use this community here .
All the Very best for the festive period whatever you celebrate (or not) and good luck for the new year.
ro
Known user

Re: Thanks

Post by ro »

Right on <3
spzretent
Site Admin

Re: Thanks

Post by spzretent »

Thanks and same to everyone out there.
Been a good year for us fans re: Spiritualized. New album. Some incredible shows.
Looks like loads of shows in 2019. Here is to hoping this board springs back to life a bit. There should be plenty to share and talk about.
Personal highlights this year include my rekindling of a friendship with Jim Kerr of Simple Minds and my annual trip over to Leeds/Manchester/Liverpool. Saw the House Of Love Leeds show which was fantastic. Drank some truly excellent beers. Saw an incredible Op Art Exhibit at the Tate Liverpool and met up with the one and only Olan Henry at the Dead Crafty Beer Co. This as well as seeing and staying with my good friends in Yorkshire Runcible & BVCP 206 & Lancashire- Dave & Trev. Oh yes, and who could forget the night with James T at Cafe Beermoth.
Cherry on top was finding a working VPI record cleaning machine at a local charity shop for $9.99 w/a note on the price tag that read "needs new arm". They thought it was a broken turntable.
http://www.lilmoxie.com
Detroit, Music, Sports and Other Stuff(including Spiritualized, Spacemen 3)