Revisiting Old Threads

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

sunray
Known user

Revisiting Old Threads

Post by sunray »

Anyone else here as sad as me and dive into the murky depths of this forum occasionally? Just for the fun of it?

I get the impression it was a bit more combative in the early 00s but i may be wrong. It's quite funny to see what we used to get worked up about!
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
Spiby
Known user

Re: Revisiting Old Threads

Post by Spiby »

Yep, me :)
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

Oh for sure. At endless 3am when I’m not sleeping it’s always hilarious/troubling/wild to read what kind of shit I was posting back in the day.

Obviously - the threads with 3 pages plus are generally entertaining.

Kinda wish the old forum messages had been included though. There was some seriously damaged shit going down on there 😌
O P 8
SpEnCeR1
Known user

Post by SpEnCeR1 »

been piling through the Levitation thread recently ...
angelsighs
Known user

Post by angelsighs »

Sometimes I'll search back but only for research like if there's a certain band I want to find people's opinions on. Can be funny looking back though
How far back do the archives go? I assume we've lost a lot of the older boards. I'm not even sure when the message board as we know it came into being, was it LICD time.
sunray
Known user

Post by sunray »

Ha! I'm not alone so :)
angelsighs wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:15 pm I'm not even sure when the message board as we know it came into being, was it LICD time.
I've often wondered this. I'm sure there are a few year here from the very beginning who could shed some light?
Nineteen...Nineteen...Six Five
BzaInSpace
Site Admin

Post by BzaInSpace »

There was a version of this forum that was here around LICD time - blue and grey. Not always easy to read due to that.
Another version appeared when Amazing Grace was released - I think - and this one was around until the Turkish Hackers debacle.

Most of those threads survived thanks to Nightwash and Modlad - the LICD era stuff is long gone unfortunately
O P 8