Vocalist Wanted

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

PapaSerpen
New user

Vocalist Wanted

Post by PapaSerpen »

We're a newish band, though we've now got a stable line up which consists of myself ryhthm guitar, lead, drums and bass (the bass player actually used to be in a band called 'Flite118' which was fronted by the very same 'Spaceman3' drummer.)

We've got easily an albums worth of really good material, with bags of potential, but we need a vocalist who can put their own spin on things. We've also got really good gig oppertunities open to us, including possible support with 'The Warlocks' on their next UK tour! as long as we get it together.

So, as I said we're looking for someone who can put their OWN spin on things, has something about them, and is really commited.

A bit more about us then, a difficult subject! style wise we've got a fair amount of variety across the songs, we've got a heavy guitar based sound with a menacing sonic undercurrent. Our influences are pretty varied but the most relevant are 'Velvet Underground', 'Stooges', 'Spaceman3', 'The Warlocks'.

Oh yeah, we're based in Oxford too. So get in touch on the details below:

mobile: 07766 318412
e-mail: 03141092@brookes.ac.uk

thanks
We're on a Starpath
PapaSerpen
New user

Post by PapaSerpen »

just realised it sounds like I'm a one man band from my comment at the begining of my post, i wish sometimes i was, but I'm not.

I play rythm, and we have a lead guitarist, bass player and drummer.

cheers :wink:
We're on a Starpath