Samantha Marson

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

natty
Known user

Samantha Marson

Post by natty »

As they threw this girl in prison in Miami for alluding to the existance of non-existant weapons I wonder what's going to happen to Bush and Blair?
Kizzy Walker
Known user

Post by Kizzy Walker »

Can you tell me who she is? I have never heard of her.
Starfish
Known user

Post by Starfish »

She's the Brit who thought it would be funny to tell US airport security she had a bomb in her luggage.
She looks a bit like Christina Ricci in her mugshot, I reckon.
Anyway, it looks like her career as a satirical comic has got off to a bad start.
spliffboy
Known user

if you haven't already seen this joke!

Post by spliffboy »

I thought it seemed vaguely relevant to this conversation!

President Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk, he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and
George asks him what his name is. "Billy." "And what is your question, Billy?"
"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more
votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right --- question time. Who has a question?" Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name is. "Steve" "And what is your question, Steve?"
"I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are youPresident when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go 20 minutes early? And fifth, what the f*** happened to Billy?"
mazza
Known user

Post by mazza »

she's in today's metro with denim shorts and a bikini top on.

looks as though she's finding it difficult coming to terms with being in the limelight.

i've seen more meat on a butcher's pencil.
Kizzy Walker
Known user

Post by Kizzy Walker »

OH, I do actually know who she is, though I always reffered to her as the Dumb Ass Stoodent.

Its amazing how correct Andy Warhol was in his 15 minutes of fame prediction.

:lol: Spliff Boy