new d_rradio single

For anything else...

Moderators: sunny, BzaInSpace, spzretent, MODLAB, NightWash

u_nderscore
Known user

new d_rradio single

Post by u_nderscore »

greetings everyone, forgive the self-promotion, but we're not making any money from this...
we have a new d_rradio single coming out on distraction on monday, limited to 500 vinyl 7" copies. it's the first in a series of three, each released two months apart, and it's called 'born/come to light'. if you'd like to you, can read our first online review here and read a little more about it here.

"with the tidal flood of sound-alikes rolling in it's difficult to sift the gold from the dirt, so I thank my lucky stars that I came across d_rradio." - brainwashed.com
"d_rradio are a band to treasure...god would have had these tracks on his ipod whilst busy creating the world." - single of the month, the crack magazine.
"two great songs, which really are songs and not merely a good set of sounds that fit togther well." - vital weekly

anyway, because i love you beautiful weirdos, here's an mp3 of 'born'...
d_rradio - 'born'

hope it hits the spot. cheers for reading.
peace.

x
a beautiful noise
Known user

Post by a beautiful noise »

excellent, good good double good.

keep it up and leave room on that plate for the remix. which uhm err uhm cough cough is finally in the mail this week.

where can we buy the wax at?

xxme
u_nderscore
Known user

Post by u_nderscore »

a beautiful noise wrote:excellent...where can we buy the wax at?
cheers! it's distributed by cargo so it should be available pretty much everywhere, but you should be able to order it online from the likes of boomkat, norman records etc... or from the label directly at distraction.
TheWarmth
Known user

Post by TheWarmth »

This is a great 7". I've really been enjoying it recently. Download "Born" via the link above and check it out.